Does anyone think the Heather/Darren storyline the most ridiculous plot ever?!?!

102 replies
Found 25th Oct 2009
Nothing to do with deals but does anyone feel this way about this 'story'? I think It's too ridiculous for words! Eastenders should be axed. Its stumbling from one stupid story to the next and it seems the 'scriptwriters' are thinking up ideas on a the back of a fag packet whilst p***ed in the pub...to think tax payers money is going it to this crap...mades me so angry!!! Heathers character is too nice to go with a timid teen and no 18 year old would go with a heather. And whats with Heather being the hottest property in the east end? All of a sudden shes getting action from all the blokes in the square!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
102 Comments

Yes I do....

Banned

Agree it should be axed.

Haha first ive heard of this, madness

how many people live above the vic now? can writers just write in new rooms?

Original Poster

Starr;6686617

Haha first ive heard of this, madness

If you havent heard Heather has had Darrens baby...Even though they are hardly even in the same shot together and they have had no discernable back history...stupid.

beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder http://i34.tinypic.com/1jj0j.gif

Banned

he couldnt drink enough for her to look even half decent, sorry if i offend any ugly pigs out there with that comment

worst storyline ever!

I think its totally wrong. He is so young, makes me feel sick even if it is only a tv programme.

ei8hty5ive;6686642

If you havent heard Heather has had Darrens baby...Even though they are … If you havent heard Heather has had Darrens baby...Even though they are hardly even in the same shot together and they have had no discernable back history...stupid.

Its not true its Mr Blobby :whistling:

ei8hty5ive;6686642

If you havent heard Heather has had Darrens baby...Even though they are … If you havent heard Heather has had Darrens baby...Even though they are hardly even in the same shot together and they have had no discernable back history...stupid.

That really is just mad.

So the two have hardly ever talked or been on screen but now the writers have back tracked and these two have been having it orf??!!

Banned

J.Dance;6686662

lol love harry hill

J.Dance;6686662

:lol: that was funny as you like, how he gets away with some of the stuff he does.

Banned

to be fair i probably would just for a laugh who with me

Original Poster

richp;6686643

beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder

I don't question whether if Darren 'could' fall for Heather but at least plot it out that he has an attraction to 45 year old 'larger' ladies and flesh it out instead of just going OK lets get them together for no reason other to get the shock value...stupid stupid.

Original Poster

Harry Hill is mint btw!

I wouldn't worry op the writers will probably have the baby die of whatever the latest hip disease is at xmas when they realise the storyline is a dead duck. then nothing more will ever be seen or heard of said baby and no contact will ever again take place betweent the big fella and darren. It'll almost be as if it never happened.

very odd storyline, but rather a good twist, they picked the most unlikely person in the square, apart from Bobby that is!!

Sloth/Mod

I didn't know who/what any of this was until i saw Harry Hill tonight..............i think the question should be how unrealistic is it that anyone would have slept with that in the first place?

And wtf was she on about a yogurt pot lid????

Banned

Syzable;6686719

I didn't know who/what any of this was until i saw Harry Hill … I didn't know who/what any of this was until i saw Harry Hill tonight..............i think the question should be how unrealistic is it that anyone would have slept with that in the first place? :oAnd wtf was she on about a yogurt pot lid????

This:thumbsup:

Syzable;6686719

I didn't know who/what any of this was until i saw Harry Hill … I didn't know who/what any of this was until i saw Harry Hill tonight..............i think the question should be how unrealistic is it that anyone would have slept with that in the first place? :oAnd wtf was she on about a yogurt pot lid????

she thinks she got it out of George Michaels dustbin..............yes, that is just how brilliant that programme has become! :roll:

Sloth/Mod

bitseylango;6686738

she thinks she got it out of George Michaels dustbin..............yes, … she thinks she got it out of George Michaels dustbin..............yes, that is just how brilliant that programme has become! :roll:

:? :lol:

I stopped watching about 8 years ago............good choice i think. lol

Syzable;6686748

:? :lol:I stopped watching about 8 years ago............good choice i … :? :lol:I stopped watching about 8 years ago............good choice i think. lol

I think the last time I watched it was that particular episode a few months ago.......I think my internet was on the blink that night!

I think they are going to redeem themselves around Xmas.

Espicially with these coming back.

SPOILERS!
hotukdeals.com/ite…-re

Banned

borolad94;6686768

I think they are going to redeem themselves around Xmas.Espicially with … I think they are going to redeem themselves around Xmas.Espicially with these coming back.SPOILERS!http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/511405/eastenders-4-90-s-characters-are-re

You've got to be kidding - can't they bring any good-looking people into the show?

Original Poster

borolad94;6686768

I think they are going to redeem themselves around Xmas.Espicially with … I think they are going to redeem themselves around Xmas.Espicially with these coming back.SPOILERS!http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/511405/eastenders-4-90-s-characters-are-re

no doubt they'd probably bring some MORE people back from the dead at Xmas if it suits them...!!!

Sloth/Mod

borolad94;6686768

I remember Sonia.............god her face still gives me nightmares now. :lol:

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;6686786

You've got to be kidding - can't they bring any good-looking people into … You've got to be kidding - can't they bring any good-looking people into the show?

Thats true also! Why is there not even ONE good looking person left in the show after that bird who did Phil (Another glorious storyline there folks) left?!??!

ei8hty5ive;6686825

Thats true also! Why is there not even ONE good looking person left in … Thats true also! Why is there not even ONE good looking person left in the show after that bird who did Phil (Another glorious storyline there folks) left?!??!

It's set in the East End of London :roll:

have you seen the residents there lately ??? :whistling:

I was gutted, I was convinced it was going to be Garys baby. I am loosing patience with eastenders after bringing back that bloody Daniel Westbrook. God she is a crap actress and a ugly cow. :x

Sloth/Mod

Tanya;6686888

I was gutted, I was convinced it was going to be Garys baby. I am loosing … I was gutted, I was convinced it was going to be Garys baby. I am loosing patience with eastenders after bringing back that bloody Daniel Westbrook. God she is a crap actress and a ugly cow. :x

Never forgets her lines though :whistling: :-D

Tanya;6686888

I was gutted, I was convinced it was going to be Garys baby. I am loosing … I was gutted, I was convinced it was going to be Garys baby. I am loosing patience with eastenders after bringing back that bloody Daniel Westbrook. God she is a crap actress and a ugly cow. :x

She's got more lines on her face than the map of the London underground.

Tanya;6686888

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll55/ants97/wW19E4s1cL8mlEAoaQX16g99738.jpg

Original Poster

Tanya;6686888

Agreed! That scene with her getting a visit from Ricky in jail, her face was like orange peel! eww!

Banned

i stopped watching eastenders and all other soaps because they are just getting abs silly now, that plot just takes the biscuit :shock::viking:

Original Poster

ants97;6686907

Who is this girl? Is she part of the new cast? My god it sure needs someone good looking in it!!!

Wow, I thought I would get some stick. Hope script writers are ready this and write her out. The last Sam was Brill.

ei8hty5ive;6686988

Who is this girl? Is she part of the new cast? My god it sure needs … Who is this girl? Is she part of the new cast? My god it sure needs someone good looking in it!!!

She's the robot from the Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Tanya;6686991

Wow, I thought I would get some stick. Hope script writers are ready this … Wow, I thought I would get some stick. Hope script writers are ready this and write her out. The last Sam was Brill.

Daniella Westbrook is leaving around the new year. Did you not know. I am the TV Guru. Anything about near future Eastenders i should know

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;6687016

She's the robot from the Sarah Connor Chronicles.

It's alright then, most of the Enders cast act like robots...Screamy shouty robots mind...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Roku 4K Streaming Stick+ UK release date and price revealed44
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2547
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland1640
    4. Coming up to bonfire night ...2341

See more discussions