Groups

does anyone think we should get mail delivered on a sunday?

or is that selfish lol

17 Comments

Banned

i *think* we used to... we deffos got two deliveries a day...

Original Poster

they could get part time posties like students

NO! We should have one day a week when everywhere is closed (apart from the ice-cream and chocolate shops of course!)

I'm all for everything 24/7. Theres nothing that says we cant have anything we want 24/7 and still maintain a level of tradition.

It would just be nice if we got it on the other 6 days . . .

steve1221;4834954

It would just be nice if we got it on the other 6 days . . .

lol +1

Day of Rest end of.

I don't want people knocking on me door when i'm trying to sleep.

Ad

no i want a day when the bills dont roll in

tonico;4834894

they could get part time posties like students

all posties that join royal mail are on a part-time contracts now anyway, it's a way to save them money..

starsparkle2311;4834859

No, let the posties have a day offIt won't change anything, Sunday isn't … No, let the posties have a day offIt won't change anything, Sunday isn't a business day

d-j mitch;4834897

NO! We should have one day a week when everywhere is closed (apart from … NO! We should have one day a week when everywhere is closed (apart from the ice-cream and chocolate shops of course!)

linw;4835013

Agree with all these

Why should Sunday be special anyway?

Get with the new millenium folks.

No. I only ever get bills and pizza leaflets left hanging out of my letter box.

linw;4835013

The solution to that would be to pay them! :thumbsup:

We hardly get paid enough as it is, we have been trying to get rid of saturday post for years, postcom won't let us.

Royal mail say they are running at a loss anyway adding an extra day would only make more overheads and more losses.

Crazy for even suggesting sunday post

oldmankensey;4835761

We hardly get paid enough as it is, we have been trying to get rid of … We hardly get paid enough as it is, we have been trying to get rid of saturday post for years, postcom won't let us.Royal mail say they are running at a loss anyway adding an extra day would only make more overheads and more losses.Crazy for even suggesting sunday post

I take it that you are a postie then? :?

kaits;4835383

No. I only ever get bills and pizza leaflets left hanging out of my … No. I only ever get bills and pizza leaflets left hanging out of my letter box.

Lol I still get pizza leaflets on Sundays as these are always delivered by someone from the pizza shops, not by Royal Mail!

StevenA2000_uk;4835790

I take it that you are a postie then? :?

Correct
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814507
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553811
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767507
      4. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....68

See more discussions