Groups

Does anyone undertand ebays quidco policy?

I'm thinking about buying a computer from ebay, so i looked on quidcos website and it said that they give 40% cashback. but its 40% of what ebay stands to make from the listing. so if the computer i buy is £550, does that mean i would get 40% of £55 assuming ebay takes its 10%?

3 Comments

if ebay charged a seller £10 to list and sell a tv (for example), you as the buyer would receive 40% of that fee as quidco cashback, in this case that would be £4 (40% of £10 = £4)

I bought something from ebay the day before yesterday costing £79.95 . Quidco has tracked my earnings as £1.12. Not alot I know but better than not going through them as I was going to buy the item anyway.

i got 70p for 19.99 yestaday but a bit ago i spent 59.99 and it only tracked @ 2p so i think it depends on the actually item that you buy
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767125
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114452
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543738
      4. Whoop! Next Sale VIP Slots have been released77

See more discussions