Does anyone use a Panasonic arc 5 electric shaver

Posted 18th Nov
I have always wet shaved using a blade however i am now taking blood thinning medication and as a result even a small nick will bleed for hours so i am looking at an electric shaver.
Looking around various sites the Panasonic ES-LV65 Arc5 seems to be well regarded however there are very few ‘real world’ reviews so before i spend £120 i thought i would ask if anyone here had any experience.
Probably worth mentioning i have quite a heavy dark growth so usually shave daily.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
Can’t go wrong with a Braun 7 or 9 in the next week you will be able to get one for less or around that price.
eslick18/11/2019 20:34

Can’t go wrong with a Braun 7 or 9 in the next week you will be able to g …Can’t go wrong with a Braun 7 or 9 in the next week you will be able to get one for less or around that price.

Thanks for the reply, I was looking at the Braun 9 but most reviews said it didnt cut (quite) as close as the Panasonic and the cost difference was a bit much but definitely a poss
howbord18/11/2019 20:37

Thanks for the reply, I was looking at the Braun 9 but most reviews said …Thanks for the reply, I was looking at the Braun 9 but most reviews said it didnt cut (quite) as close as the Panasonic and the cost difference was a bit much but definitely a poss

I have the 7 and a tough beard it gets really close, the 9 is supposed to be better.

they have a 100 day promotion, can’t see an end date to it.

uk.braun.com/en-…mbg
I have the arc5 and it's amazing. I moved from proper DE shaving and not looked back as close as a blade and no blood! Easier to clean than the Braun and cheaper if you head over to Shavers.co.uk at the moment at £89.99 an absolute bargain. I was even thinking of getting a 2nd one for our campervan.
dave_stuf6722/11/2019 13:44

I have the arc5 and it's amazing. I moved from proper DE shaving and not …I have the arc5 and it's amazing. I moved from proper DE shaving and not looked back as close as a blade and no blood! Easier to clean than the Braun and cheaper if you head over to Shavers.co.uk at the moment at £89.99 an absolute bargain. I was even thinking of getting a 2nd one for our campervan.

Thanks just ordered
How you finding it?
I'm too late to help the OP, I know, but I use the Arc5 as part of my shaving rotation along with DE shaves and it's a really good razor. I switched over from a Braun 7 (with replacement foil and everything) and find the Panasonic tends to give me a closer shave.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants