Groups

Does anyone use Big Wardrobe?

I have recently joined, and put my wardrobe on, and said I am open to offers or swaps, I have stated what items I want/need in my profile, but am getting all these random requests for swaps I wouldn't even dream of lol! My inbox is over flowing.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Would it be better not to do swaps? Or is there no intrest then?

Or is this something I will get used to?

Thanks in advance!

12 Comments

im a geek

I read this thread title and sat picturing my wardrobe for about 20 seconds, trying to decide if it was big or not......... LOL

:oops:

ilovepink;5214759

pm'ing to do a deal is against the fs forum rules you should report to … pm'ing to do a deal is against the fs forum rules you should report to the mods x

Think she means there not here

Ive never herd of it before

ChipSticks;5214790

I read this thread title and sat picturing my wardrobe for about 20 … I read this thread title and sat picturing my wardrobe for about 20 seconds, trying to decide if it was big or not......... LOL:oops:

My initial thoughts as well

ilovepink;5214759

pm'ing to do a deal is against the fs forum rules you should report to … pm'ing to do a deal is against the fs forum rules you should report to the mods x

No its a different site lol, not this one!

Original Poster

ilovepink;5214759

Is it? I didnt realise, I have had nothing via offers all through blooming messages!

ChipSticks;5214790

I read this thread title and sat picturing my wardrobe for about 20 … I read this thread title and sat picturing my wardrobe for about 20 seconds, trying to decide if it was big or not......... LOLhaha!! :thumbsup::oops:

SABJ;5214799

bigwardrobe.com

I am now addicted! :oops:

i joined that site ages ago but didnt sell a thing - it seemed to be mainly designer gear on there.

Might try again if it's any better and also if its busier now xx

SABJ;5214799

Snap!!

Lulu'sMammy;5214810

No its a different site lol, not this one!

LMFAO!!!!!:-D

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;5214836

Snap!!

Basically where you can list things for sale/trade fashion related. Its totally free aswell! No limited amount of items, I heard about it a while ago, joined up recently as seems to have got really busy. :thumbsup:

Ohhh man, does that sound like I am promoting??

Sorry mods if it does, trying to explain

4lyons09;5214873

Basically where you can list things for sale/trade fashion related. Its … Basically where you can list things for sale/trade fashion related. Its totally free aswell! No limited amount of items, I heard about it a while ago, joined up recently as seems to have got really busy. :thumbsup:Ohhh man, does that sound like I am promoting?? Sorry mods if it does, trying to explain

sounds good great way of recycling espesh the kids stuff they grow so quick
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free EE data (contract)22
      2. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER810
      3. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?48
      4. Best laptop for a budget of £700?11

See more discussions