Does anyone use "Love film" ....

9 replies
Found 28th Jun 2008
If so how do you find it, how easy is it to cancel if your not happy with it after free trial. The T&C are so long winded.

Any advice greatly recieved

9 Comments

basically u just ring them up and cancel. just makes sure discs are back before next payment date.
u can cancel using the website after 10pm at night. as no one is at the call center.
good service imo.

also get proof of postage when u post ur final discs back

Actually, you don't need to phone up anymore.....You can cancel (very) easily online

I have an account and think they are great. Only takes a few days to get the dvd's through in the post. Have never heard of anyone having problems cancelling.

I just cancelled mine online after the free trial. It went very smoothly. You have the option to cancel on their website at night if you don't wish to phone them to cancel. You can only call to cancel during their office hours.

Original Poster

Thanks all

They're great. YOu get free delivery and all and very quick shipping.

yeah easy to cancel... though if u call and cancel, they usually give u another deal.. ive had 3 months for the price of 1 and two months free after that and all sorts..

The service was good enough but I didn't like the fact you had to give them something like 15 films to choose from instead of just stating what one you would like to see.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whey protien636
    2. CEX grading33
    3. Switch from BT to BT same property different person633
    4. What are the prices of supermarket counter pizzas?44

See more discussions