Groups

Does Anyone Use Newsgroups?

I think I'm finally done with Torrents and ready to take the plunge...

Any recommendations on Usenet providers?

Will be mostly used for American Sports Doc's and the like (which I can't legally obtain in the UK.) and possibly sports magazines (ESPN, Sports Illustrated) If they are available on there...

9 Comments

Just use kodi. Usenet isn't what it was. Even with private access to nzbs

Original Poster

googleboogle

Want to download and put on a tablet for travelling...

Use either grabbit or newzbin pro for the program, I shall pm you some other data

googleboogle

​You are kidding? I downloaded over 50 gig today, you just need better access to real nzb files,

Original Poster

westy125

Use either grabbit or newzbin pro for the program, I shall pm you some … Use either grabbit or newzbin pro for the program, I shall pm you some other data

Most kind of you - thank you.

westy125

​You are kidding? I downloaded over 50 gig today, you just need better a … ​You are kidding? I downloaded over 50 gig today, you just need better access to real nzb files,

Trust me I have very good sources for nzb and private member ships to nzb sites.

But it is no were near as good as it was. Far to many take down requests compared to a few years ago. So you need to use a couple of providers to download from. To cover all your bases

For general ease streaming is still the simple option.

Sabnzb is a decent client. If you must download stuff.

With kodi you can download stuff as well.

I used to use newsgroups etc years ago before they all started disappearing, wouldn't mind some of the sites and info as mentioned above sending in a PM if thats ok?
    used to use nzbsrus etc

newsgroups are past best....

if you can;t be doing with the hit and miss nature of Kodi streaming then straight https downloads are where it's at...

(cough) Real-Debrid

googleboogle

Trust me I have very good sources for nzb and private member ships to nzb … Trust me I have very good sources for nzb and private member ships to nzb sites. But it is no were near as good as it was. Far to many take down requests compared to a few years ago. So you need to use a couple of providers to download from. To cover all your bases For general ease streaming is still the simple option. Sabnzb is a decent client. If you must download stuff. With kodi you can download stuff as well.

Good luck streaming American sports magazines

Op, look out for newsgroup direct Tuesday deals, 1TB no time restrictions for about $25

I use nzb.su, grabit, sonarr, Jackett, and sabnzbd
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sky11
      2. Iptv1227
      3. Hifi Speaker cable choice?46
      4. best place for fishing tackle?11

See more discussions