Groups

Does anyone use Prime trials every month?

I keep reading posts of people who take an Amazon prime trial, cancel it at the end, then open another account to get another trial.

Is this successful, or have they caught onto it?

11 Comments

they havent caught onto anything as of yet, can still just make a new account and have prime again

shh..

They are giving 2 months although not sure if it's for everyone. I canceled at the end of the month trial only to be offered another month trial.

if you use a gmail email address you dont need to create a new email account.

emails to

[email protected] goto the same email as [email protected]

but in amazons eyes they are 2 different accounts.

rinse and repeat by putting . in between different letters and months of free trials without losing control of the emails that have been sent out.

jdpwest

if you use a gmail email address you dont need to create a new email … if you use a gmail email address you dont need to create a new email account. emails to [email protected] goto the same email as [email protected] in amazons eyes they are 2 different accounts. rinse and repeat by putting . in between different letters and months of free trials without losing control of the emails that have been sent out.

And [email protected]gmail.com, [email protected]gmail.com, etc etc ...

jdpwest

if you use a gmail email address you dont need to create a new email … if you use a gmail email address you dont need to create a new email account. emails to [email protected] goto the same email as [email protected] in amazons eyes they are 2 different accounts. rinse and repeat by putting . in between different letters and months of free trials without losing control of the emails that have been sent out.

The easy way so you remember the email is us a + like [email protected]hukd.com then [email protected]hukd.com and so on .

You only need 12 accounts at most, as after 12 months , it resets and give you you another trail after 12 months .

chrisbailey1990

they havent caught onto anything as of yet, can still just make a new … they havent caught onto anything as of yet, can still just make a new account and have prime again

​[is

Original Poster

But can't they ban you for this?

Been doing it for years continuously .

Original Poster

rhinopaul

Been doing it for years continuously .

My worry would be that they can ban you. I know they've banned people due to frequent returns before...

superfreddy

My worry would be that they can ban you. I know they've banned people due … My worry would be that they can ban you. I know they've banned people due to frequent returns before...

No need to worry at all. Just remove your payment card from your old account first, so you can use it with new account. Then sign up with new email and enter your details as normal. As soon as you have signed up go in and cancel it right away and it will automatically cancel after 30 days. Put reminder on your phone for the day it ends and repeat when you want to order something else.

At the end of the day you are still spending your money with them. They won't care.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media TV56
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?33
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions