Groups

Does anyone use Splenda?

I was just wondering if anyone uses Splenda and if you think it really tastes like sugar?

9 Comments

i don't remember the name of another sweetener,but when i do and if i come to this tread then i'll let you know.....though i don't use splenda but my family member who use sweetener don't like other then the one's name i am gona let you know

Original Poster

addjon

i don't remember the name of another sweetener,but when i do and if i … i don't remember the name of another sweetener,but when i do and if i come to this tread then i'll let you know.....though i don't use splenda but my family member who use sweetener don't like other then the one's name i am gona let you know

Thank you for that.

only sugar tastes like sugar but in my experience splenda has to be the worst tasting sweetener out there.

LoozR

only sugar tastes like sugar but in my experience splenda has to be the … only sugar tastes like sugar but in my experience splenda has to be the worst tasting sweetener out there.

agree with that. I always took one sugar in my tea and couple of years when I cut down tried this - but needed at least couple of spoonfuls to give me that one spoon of sugar taste. If you try a couple of days without sugar in your tea btw you will adjust quite quickly

If you cant - then try sweetex.

Why do people use it?

Wotwot123

Why do people use it?

its a low calorie substitute for sugar

bossyboots

its a low calorie substitute for sugar

Yes I know but it's pointless, a few spoons a day won't do anything, and if you really are on a diet etc then don't have any at all, I used to have 4 spoons with coffee and tea, went on a 10 month diet, and now I can't stand the stuff, it's just your taste buds are so used to it etc.

Original Poster

I was wondering for my brother who's diabetic, not for me, I was just curious.
    I need my sugar, I'm like a cranky person without it lol. I'm skinny so that's my excuse for being a sugar junkie

We use splenda, I for tea and coffee and the wife for Baking and and she uses it a lot, it gives the sweetness without the cals or without the potential cancer risks of Aspartme.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tooth extraction55
      2. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)23
      3. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?66
      4. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?38

See more discussions