Groups

Does anyone use SUN - IN anymore?

Went into local Boorts store yesterday and saw they still sold SUN-IN. I didn't know this was still sold.

Does anyone out there still use it?

8 Comments

I used to use this about 10 years ago - it's good though!

Didn't know they still sold it? They still do the various strengths?

Original Poster

Mrs.Z;2401986

I used to use this about 10 years ago - it's good though!Didn't know they … I used to use this about 10 years ago - it's good though!Didn't know they still sold it? They still do the various strengths?

Yes, sold in 3 strenghts and a mans version. costs about 6 pounds.

:lol: I used to use it hoping I would look like Zac off of Saved By The Bell...... I ended up ginger though.

MinstrelMan;2402005

:lol: I used to use it hoping I would look like Zac off of Saved By The … :lol: I used to use it hoping I would look like Zac off of Saved By The Bell...... I ended up ginger though.

PMSL. I ended up ginger the one and only time I used it :-D

Banned

MinstrelMan;2402005

:lol: I used to use it hoping I would look like Zac off of Saved By The … :lol: I used to use it hoping I would look like Zac off of Saved By The Bell...... I ended up ginger though.

ROFL.

There were loads of Gingers at school when that came out. It was like Redneck Valley.

yes but if your already ginger then its GREAT:-D

Original Poster

cacaroca;2402143

yes but if your already ginger then its GREAT:-D

did you ever try it on ginger hair?

what colour does it go?

it goes a light strawberry blonde great:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1215
      2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?712
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!77
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767220

See more discussions