Groups
    EXPIRED

Does anyone want a couple of £5 off £25 coupons for BHS instore?

So not a blindingly brilliant freebie but I got a couple of these, with the booze offer delivery!.

They cannot be used with any other offers, but if someone is going to shop instore then you might find them useful! Use by 17th Nov.

Its the same deal as the online one, WK8GIFT, link in #1, so not person specific (I don't think anyway!).

Established member please and I will post them, free, both together to first to reply in this thread.

16 Comments

Banned

very kind of you chesso

Original Poster

sassie

very kind of you chesso

Thanks Sassie - doesn't look like anyone is desperate to get their mitts on them though.:D

I'll check back later.

wont use them but very nice of u chesso!

I would take one please, don't know if I count as established, but my mum loves BHS so would be fab. If I am not established enough no probs x

Original Poster

silkymolo

I would take one please, don't know if I count as established, but my mum … I would take one please, don't know if I count as established, but my mum loves BHS so would be fab. If I am not established enough no probs x

You look pretty established to me!
    I'll send you both and do with them what you want to.
    PM me your address etc please.

Aww I've missed out Good of you to give them away.

Original Poster

lindauk

Aww I've missed out Good of you to give them away.

If I don't hear from Silkymolo I'll send them to you.

I'll be back later on

chesso

If I don't hear from Silkymolo I'll send them to you. :DI'll be back … If I don't hear from Silkymolo I'll send them to you. :DI'll be back later on

Thats nice of you thanks. But you will more than likely hear from them lol.

Original Poster

Yes, I did hear from Silkymolo - the vouchers are being sent to Silky.

Thank you chesso! Lindauk, if you want to pm me your address, and will split with you, one each!

Original Poster

silkymolo

Thank you chesso! Lindauk, if you want to pm me your address, and will … Thank you chesso! Lindauk, if you want to pm me your address, and will split with you, one each!

I think that's the best plan.

silkymolo

Thank you chesso! Lindauk, if you want to pm me your address, and will … Thank you chesso! Lindauk, if you want to pm me your address, and will split with you, one each!

Aww really, are you sure. Thank you very much x

Received the vouchers today, thanks Chesso, sending your share out today 1st class lindauk!

silkymolo

Received the vouchers today, thanks Chesso, sending your share out today … Received the vouchers today, thanks Chesso, sending your share out today 1st class lindauk!

Thats great, thanks very much. x

Original Poster

silkymolo

Received the vouchers today, thanks Chesso, sending your share out today … Received the vouchers today, thanks Chesso, sending your share out today 1st class lindauk!

You are very welcome
    ...... and thanks for saving me the cost of a stamp.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278966
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
      3. What is there free to do in your town?25
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions