Does anyone want a family and friends railcard that runs out end July?

I have a family and friends railcard that were sent from Daily Mail a few weeks ago. I have no use for this one so will send it to anyone who wants it. After July you can apply to get a full years railcard for only £13.00 with it.

7 Comments

Not for me, but just wanted to ask on behalf of dougieboy, as he asked earlier in another thread...

hotukdeals.com/ite…ra/

I would like this please if its not already taken?

can you use this to book tickets now for october?

if so, yes please!

Original Poster

Thanks for that Dougieboy the card is yours. Please send me details as soon as possible and will send straightaway

Banned

Snare;5521346

can you use this to book tickets now for october?if so, yes please!

yes you can, but you will still need a valid.indate card when you travel in october, you also have to travel with a child under 16

Snare;5521346

can you use this to book tickets now for october?if so, yes please!

sassie;5521513

yes you can, but you will still need a valid.indate card when you travel … yes you can, but you will still need a valid.indate card when you travel in october, you also have to travel with a child under 16

you also need to show it with your tickets on the train to the inspector:thumbsup:

Banned

*roosterpots*;5522212

you also need to show it with your tickets on the train to the … you also need to show it with your tickets on the train to the inspector:thumbsup:

hence why you need a valid/indate one when you travel - lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764042
    2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!78
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183115
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846096

See more discussions