Groups

does anyone want a holiday to pontins southport on 30th june free?SORRY ITS GONE NOW

my sister cant go anymore so i am offering it free to a family wanting a holiday,
    its for 4 but think they will allow 5 its in the basic chalets

SORRY THIS HAS BEEN TAKEN NOW

39 Comments

Thanks - we might take it! It's only an hour's drive for us and it might be fun. Could you let me know the details? (btw, we are a family of 4!)

Im not wanting this, as ive no family - but just wanted to say that this is very nice of you

if liddle ol me doesnt snap it up i will please for me and my 3 sons :-D

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;2225160

Thanks - we might take it! It's only an hour's drive for us and it might … Thanks - we might take it! It's only an hour's drive for us and it might be fun. Could you let me know the details? (btw, we are a family of 4!)

what would u like to know liddle

caggarooney;2225167

I've just checked the dates and if it starts on a Monday and it's during regular school time (I need to check the promary school timetable) then it won't be useful to us. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

kirstyanderson;2225166

Im not wanting this, as ive no family - but just wanted to say that this … Im not wanting this, as ive no family - but just wanted to say that this is very nice of you

thank u
    thought it was only fair as it was for free anyway from someone who originally posted pontins free hols :thumbsup:

edjaned;2225175

what would u like to know liddle

Think I may have answered my own question by checking the dates. Is it Monday-Fri or Mon-Sun?

Original Poster

yes its mon-fri

edjaned;2225187

yes its mon-fri

Ok, thanks. That's us out then as it's a regular school week (just checked my school tmetable). Thanks for the offer though! :thumbsup: Rep added

same for me too, during school time so i'll pass to but thanks for the offer, nice to see a genuine offer on here x

Original Poster

caggarooney;2225167

is it any good for u?
    your kids would have to take a week of school?

Original Poster

yeah didnt think till now
    maybe i should of put that in title

AAAwwwwwwwww what a shame your sister can't go edjaned..

And how nice of you to offer someone else the chance of a holiday...

HUKD's really is a nice place to be.....:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;2225192

Ok, thanks. That's us out then as it's a regular school week (just … Ok, thanks. That's us out then as it's a regular school week (just checked my school tmetable). Thanks for the offer though! :thumbsup: Rep added

your welcome

i can take this for me and my wife and two boys

Original Poster

tuts-is-me;2225267

i can take this for me and my wife and two boys

ok i think u will have to pm me all your details and take it from there...:thumbsup:

I'm off on my one today @ Hemsby pontins - really excited. You're soo generous, how kind x

Original Poster

hannah19790;2225286

I'm off on my one today @ Hemsby pontins - really excited. You're soo … I'm off on my one today @ Hemsby pontins - really excited. You're soo generous, how kind x

have a good holiday
    we go to prestatyn on 21st july :thumbsup:

jellybaby22;2225301

have a fab holiday........x:-D

ooh, look at your new Avatar - I like it!!:thumbsup:
    Thanks, sure it will be great x x

dam stupid shopping... if i wasnt doing that i wouldnt of missed this(hates tescos website) lol

Have a good time tuts-is-me and nice of you to offer this edjaned

SteJosh;2225315

dam stupid shopping... if i wasnt doing that i wouldnt of missed … dam stupid shopping... if i wasnt doing that i wouldnt of missed this(hates tescos website) lolHave a good time tuts-is-me and nice of you to offer this edjaned

Oh, what a pain - maybe tust-is-me will change his mind, then u'd b next in line!!:-D

Banned

hannah19790;2225286

I'm off on my one today @ Hemsby pontins - really excited. You're soo … I'm off on my one today @ Hemsby pontins - really excited. You're soo generous, how kind x

Have a great one Hannah enjoy yourself
    will try and figure out that problem whilst away and hopefully you'll be rolling when your back

Edjaned...very decent of you hun x

ODB_69;2225323

Have a great one Hannah enjoy yourselfwill try and figure out that … Have a great one Hannah enjoy yourselfwill try and figure out that problem whilst away and hopefully you'll be rolling when your backEdjaned...very decent of you hun x

Thanks hun, well appreciated! x x

jellybaby22;2225331

What alovely thing to do....rep for you xxxx

Yes and well deserved x

Banned

jellybaby22;2225331

What alovely thing to do....rep for you xxxx

likewise

Banned

jellybaby22;2225360

copy cat

MMMMMM......
    I shouldn't have given you some as well then should I if your gonna be llike that ;-)

[SIZE="3"]Extremely generous and kind offer edjaned ! :thumbsup:[/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Good Karma to you and your family ![/COLOR][/SIZE]

Original Poster

thanks for all the rep everyone!
    its thanks to all the poster on here that we have been able to afford a couple of cheap hols

Original Poster

:-(

SteJosh;2225315

dam stupid shopping... if i wasnt doing that i wouldnt of missed … dam stupid shopping... if i wasnt doing that i wouldnt of missed this(hates tescos website) lolHave a good time tuts-is-me and nice of you to offer this edjaned

sorry stejosh :-(
    if u look on MSE i think someone is offering one on there just search PONTINS :thumbsup:

edjaned;2225413

thanks for all the rep everyone!its thanks to all the poster on here that … thanks for all the rep everyone!its thanks to all the poster on here that we have been able to afford a couple of cheap hols

Just how it should be then, what goes round come round

It's what makes HUKD such a great community I think.

What a very kind offer.
    We are trying to organise a holiday with friends in Bournemouth as we're short on money this year, but it's fallen through. My 3 year old is desperate to go to the beach (she asks about it everyday), so this would be a wonderful holiday for us, and there are 4 of us.
    If it's still available please consider me. School hols are not a problem as neither of ours are at school yet.
    Rep added for a great post.

Original Poster

backtothecaves;2225440

What a very kind offer. We are trying to organise a holiday with friends … What a very kind offer. We are trying to organise a holiday with friends in Bournemouth as we're short on money this year, but it's fallen through. My 3 year old is desperate to go to the beach (she asks about it everyday), so this would be a wonderful holiday for us, and there are 4 of us.If it's still available please consider me. School hols are not a problem as neither of ours are at school yet.Rep added for a great post.

try MSE :thumbsup:

Thats really kind of you ! Rep on its way

hi i know im too late but would like this please

Original Poster

i feel guilty now

sorry everyone the holiday has now gone.....

edjaned;2225516

i feel guilty nowsorry everyone the holiday has now gone.....

just to say a massive thank you. i am sure we will enjoy. you have made my two boys very happy. rep added

edjaned;2225516

i feel guilty nowsorry everyone the holiday has now gone.....

no need to feel guilty lol. You and your sister are making someone very happy

Original Poster

i have just phoned them and i have to send them the paperwork and provide them with your name etc and then they will send the paperwork to u
    let me know when it comes i will try and post this lot of today!

Original Poster

SteJosh;2225706

no need to feel guilty lol. You and your sister are making someone very … no need to feel guilty lol. You and your sister are making someone very happy

did u look on mse?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
      2. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      4. word association Game74044544

See more discussions