Groups

Does anyone want an xbox live 48 hour code?

I have a code available
    all i need you to do is input it now and verify it works to me.
    Please only someone trustworthy and someone that uses the site often, and to do the above. I think you must be a current silver member so no topping up current memberships please.

Thanks, first few trustworthy posters to ask - I will pick one and the code will be pmed, i then need you to verify it works for me.
    Thanks.
    I would input it into my own account but xbox is broken

19 Comments

Original Poster

nobody want this?

Yes Please

Original Poster

will wait on a few others and issue tomorrow. If you are the most active, it is yours.

can i have plz want to try fifa 10 before buying live thankyou wayne

I'd also like it please, should be getting the new street fighter tomorrow and dont wanna get a 12month membership otherwise ill be on it everyday.

My son would like this if it's not been taken please

Original Poster

jtx, you still need?

Yes please

Original Poster

jtx;8495743

Yes please

will pm, can you input it straight away and verify please?

Received, thanks. But the code isn't valid...

jtx;8497008

Received, thanks. But the code isn't valid...

i have one not needed you could try

hawick;8497023

i have one not needed you could try

I'd appreciate that thanks, he's not best pleased it didn't work lol

Thanks anyway OP

pm sent :thumbsup: hope it works not sure if it had a expiry , been there a while

jtx;8497053

I'd appreciate that thanks, he's not best pleased it didn't work … I'd appreciate that thanks, he's not best pleased it didn't work lolThanks anyway OP

:oops: OP, tried again after switching it off and it WORKS :thumbsup:

Thanks/Sorry

Original Poster

okay jtx, so you say mine has worked now. And you have hawicks aswell? Anyway, glad you got it to work but i doubt hawicks will stack onto it.

So if you want to reissue it to someone else then many others are looking for them!

hawick;8497090

pm sent :thumbsup: hope it works not sure if it had a expiry , been … pm sent :thumbsup: hope it works not sure if it had a expiry , been there a while

I won't use this now if you want to give it away to someone else?

I did try it and it said code wasn't valid which is why I started again and the original code worked.

jtx;8497257

I won't use this now if you want to give it away to someone else?I did … I won't use this now if you want to give it away to someone else?I did try it and it said code wasn't valid which is why I started again and the original code worked.

no probs :thumbsup: another available then to whoever wants it :thumbsup: sorry gentletouch hijacked thread with this

Original Poster

hawick;8497333

no probs :thumbsup: another available then to whoever wants it … no probs :thumbsup: another available then to whoever wants it :thumbsup: sorry gentletouch hijacked thread with this

nope, your merely being kind too:thumbsup:

hawick;8497333

no probs :thumbsup: another available then to whoever wants it … no probs :thumbsup: another available then to whoever wants it :thumbsup: sorry gentletouch hijacked thread with this

i appreciate the code if its still available please
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio78
      2. Any Xbox One news today?2356127
      3. What do these 2 men have in common1117
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31139

See more discussions