Groups

Does anyone want "Angel" VHS box sets?

Practically brand new, lying around my parents house since my sister left.
    Seasons 1 and 2, 4 box sets. Seems a shame to bin them.

Think delivery would be around £8.00

Let me know if anyone wants them.

8 Comments

Banned

Where are you located for possible collection?
    Rep for your generosity in giving them.
    xx

Original Poster

Thank you, It just seems sad to bin them.
    I am in Glasgow area if anyone wants to collect. :-)

yum! very kind of you, love Angel! i have all 5 on DVD

Original Poster

I just discovered this thread, I still have these if anyone wants otherwise its off to oxfam they go

shopaholic_blond;8681861

I just discovered this thread, I still have these if anyone wants … I just discovered this thread, I still have these if anyone wants otherwise its off to oxfam they go

I don't think charity shops accept VHS anymore!!! I remember we found it impossible to give away all the Buffy boxsets a few years back and they all got chucked in a skip. Absolute mint too!

Banned

cookiemonster83;8682383

I don't think charity shops accept VHS anymore!!! I remember we found it … I don't think charity shops accept VHS anymore!!! I remember we found it impossible to give away all the Buffy boxsets a few years back and they all got chucked in a skip. Absolute mint too!

seriously!

RFC;8683001

seriously!

lol, my dad kept them at his place for my sister to watch when she went over there and they were all only watched once- well, maybe twice for a few- but my Dad is a stickler for looking after stuff and they were still 'as new' tbh. I put them on ebay and got £15 for the lot, but he was so insulted by that amount (through lack of understanding of their actual worth, and a little bit of outrage after paying about £30-35 for each boxset) that he just said he'd rather throw them away than let them go for that amount!!! :roll:

Original Poster

cookiemonster83;8682383

I don't think charity shops accept VHS anymore!!! I remember we found it … I don't think charity shops accept VHS anymore!!! I remember we found it impossible to give away all the Buffy boxsets a few years back and they all got chucked in a skip. Absolute mint too!

Oh dear! They may be for the bin then!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7271383
      2. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918

See more discussions