Groups

Does anyone want Big Brother tickets for tonight for free?

Hiya,

I've got 2 tickets to Big Brother and I'm not going to be able to make it, so whoever wants it, can have it but you have to be quick, as you have to leave asap.

15 Comments

No thanks. Any tickets for England V Slovenia wednesday please :-D

Who would seriously want to go to that crap?

Nice of you to offer though RFM.

Banned

smithyp1;8867013

Who would seriously want to go to that crap?Nice of you to offer though … Who would seriously want to go to that crap?Nice of you to offer though RFM.

says the birmingham fan:w00t:

Original Poster

darren9030;8867004

No thanks. Any tickets for England V Slovenia wednesday please :-D

Lol, you would still need flights out there

smithyp1;8867013

Who would seriously want to go to that crap?Nice of you to offer though … Who would seriously want to go to that crap?Nice of you to offer though RFM.

TBH, I went to the launch with my gf last week and it was quite cool but from what I remember last year, there were loads of BB fans on here, so thought someone might enjoy them since I'm not in the mood to go after all the drama that's been going on since last week.

casparwhite;8867046

TBH, I went to the launch with my gf last week and it was quite cool but … TBH, I went to the launch with my gf last week and it was quite cool but from what I remember last year, there were loads of BB fans on here, so thought someone might enjoy them since I'm not in the mood to go after all the drama that's been going on since last week.

Nothing to do with the football being on tonight? :roll:

Let me guess your going to tell your g/f you have a headache and won't be able to go... ;-)

Original Poster

jonny619447;8867158

Nothing to do with the football being on tonight? :roll:Let me guess your … Nothing to do with the football being on tonight? :roll:Let me guess your going to tell your g/f you have a headache and won't be able to go... ;-)

Nah, just told her that I don't feel like meeting up this weekend and I've got stuff going on.

casparwhite;8867046

from a Leeds fan:-D

skusey;8867393

from a Leeds fan:-D

:lol:

i'll take them

skusey;8870961

i'll take them

Seem em on Ebay before for stupid price. If people are stupid emough to pay though good luck to the seller. Personally rather watch Tottenham v Chelsea than Big Brother :roll:

darren9030;8870967

Seem em on Ebay before for stupid price. If people are stupid emough to … Seem em on Ebay before for stupid price. If people are stupid emough to pay though good luck to the seller. Personally rather watch Tottenham v Chelsea than Big Brother :roll:

I would rather talk to F&F all night :-D

Banned

smithyp1;8867013

Who would seriously want to go to that crap?No thanks. Any tickets for … Who would seriously want to go to that crap?No thanks. Any tickets for England V Slovenia wednesday please :-DNice of you to offer though RFM.

are we talking football or big brother here!:-D

Banned

No thanks, i'll be gauging my eyes out with a red hot poker tonight.

what makes your big brother so special you need tickets to visit him
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384
      4. PlayStation Hacked Again?44

See more discussions