Does anyone want this Tesco 'Helping Hand' voucher?

Found 23rd Apr 2012
Got this out of the till today, but I'm not likely to spend that much on a shop next week. I'm sure there are plenty of people who do weekly shops who could make use of it. Valid from next Monday until the following Monday. Will post 2nd Class.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

Original Poster

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/995/20120423180626.jpg

Edited by: "cookiemonster83" 23rd Apr 2012

it's in store only or else I would have loved it thanks x

Yes please!

P.S. You are brave using the words 'does anyone was a helping hand' on here, I can imagine many of the men would love one X)

if sickly doesnt want it anymore i want it please
will pay for postage

Original Poster

It's all yours sickly

I lol'd at your second comment, could've landed myself in a sticky situation

Do you want me to post it to the same address as the other bits?

steffcip, I'm sorry! If I get any more, I'll be sure to let you know

If you spend 1p in store you get one of these printed out according to the email they sent out - or spend 1p online and also get the coupon for an online spend - all valid from 30th April - 7th May

Original Poster

Laffy42

If you spend 1p in store you get one of these printed out according to … If you spend 1p in store you get one of these printed out according to the email they sent out - or spend 1p online and also get the coupon for an online spend - all valid from 30th April - 7th May

Oh right, I didn't know that. Cheers Laffy! In that case, I'll definitely be able to get you one at some point this week steffcip

steffcip

if sickly doesnt want it anymore i want it pleasewill pay for postage

i had one today - ill just check if still have it - but yours if u want it x

Thank you cookiemonster, perfect timing for the voucher as we have a house full when the voucher is valid. Thanks again.

Surely either going to asda negates this, or just buying a 10p lolly etc would be more worthwhile than posting the coupons to ppl?

tomwatts

Surely either going to asda negates this, or just buying a 10p lolly etc … Surely either going to asda negates this, or just buying a 10p lolly etc would be more worthwhile than posting the coupons to ppl?

We don't have an Asda near (nor do we have a Morrissons) and have already done this week's shopping, it was only a small one so did it at co-op in the nearest town, and as none of the family will be near a Tesco in the next week none of us would be able to get the voucher so it's fab to receive the it in the post and much appreciated

drunkentwin

i had one today - ill just check if still have it - but yours if u want … i had one today - ill just check if still have it - but yours if u want it x

thanks
just got one from tesco
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants