does anyone want to join my Amazon prime group? £16

Found 10th Feb
Hi. One member has dropped out of my amazon prime group which is up for renewal in a few days. Does anyone want to join the group for £16. Thanks.

16 Comments

how does tht work?

i thought only the main account holder had access to prime videos, unlike Netflix where 4 users can be on simultaneously.

Banned

Just sign up for a new Prime account every month takes 2 minutes!

Original Poster

EN1GMA

i thought only the main account holder had access to prime videos, unlike … i thought only the main account holder had access to prime videos, unlike Netflix where 4 users can be on simultaneously.

That is correct. Joining the group gives you access to prime next day delivery not to prime videos. Thanks.

Did they not stop this last year? Thought it was people in same household now??

You cant add new members to the group you can take old members off , you can continue sharing with same people though so will have to pay a bit more each

I have had same problem,you cant amend people only take off, if you can do let me know how you do it as cant do it on my account
Edited by: "deanos" 10th Feb

no thanks.

Original Poster

deanos

You cant add new members to the group you can take old members off , you … You cant add new members to the group you can take old members off , you can continue sharing with same people though so will have to pay a bit more eachI have had same problem,you cant amend people only take off, if you can do let me know how you do it as cant do it on my account

Amazon said I can add/change people - I will speak to them again to double check. Thanks.

Banned

im interested if it's legit.

but wouldn't that mean you could see my address on the account?

Original Poster

sofiasar

im interested if it's legit.but wouldn't that mean you could see my … im interested if it's legit.but wouldn't that mean you could see my address on the account?

no I cant and you cant see mine either.

fairy

no I cant and you cant see mine either.

All you see is Primary member: smith
This membership will expire on 7 June 2017 unless the primary member decides to extend it.

fairy

Amazon said I can add/change people - I will speak to them again to … Amazon said I can add/change people - I will speak to them again to double check. Thanks.

I dont think speaking to them will help, they are clueless. Its when you go to do it you will find out.

I'd be surprised if they let you but let us know when you try.

sofiasar

im interested if it's legit.but wouldn't that mean you could see my … im interested if it's legit.but wouldn't that mean you could see my address on the account?

​With all those CCTV cams u have, they'll be able to see inside your house!!

Banned

Gollywood

​With all those CCTV cams u have, they'll be able to see inside your h … ​With all those CCTV cams u have, they'll be able to see inside your house!!

​i haven't bought any yet
too many review's with mixed review's put me off

Somebody wake me up...

sofiasar

I suspect he was thinking the same thing
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Dog advice please. Think my Labrador is dying after catching the cold1011
    2. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…66
    3. disneyland paris tickets22
    4. Android pay set up56

See more discussions