Groups

Does anyone want to swap website links?

I have created a website and would like links to my website on other peoples site. Is anyone interested swapping links so on my website is their websites link and on their website is my websites links

4 Comments

depends, what is your website about ?

mrtootough;4378123

depends, what is your website about ?

yea, true... I have several sites I would be willing to include... could possibly revamp yours if it needs a new look

Original Poster

my website is about my career at woolworths where I used to work. I have just created it. I am going to give a full account from interview to last day of woolworths on the site. I am also giving ratings as well. I am not going to post the link to my website here as it may break hukd rules so if anyone wants a link to my website, pm me.

jaysexy212005;4378987

my website is about my career at woolworths where I used to work. I have … my website is about my career at woolworths where I used to work. I have just created it. I am going to give a full account from interview to last day of woolworths on the site. I am also giving ratings as well. I am not going to post the link to my website here as it may break hukd rules so if anyone wants a link to my website, pm me.

intresting... drop me the link
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Marvel characters33
      2. Finally got a Xbox one s22
      3. Battery drain on iOS 111316
      4. Just an thought regarding Paypal1110

See more discussions