Groups

Does anyone watch?

Banned
    Battlestar Galactica?

I like it...just watching the 2nd series now....when I have watched all the other series i might watch Babylon 5!

2009...I shall make this the year that being a geek is considered cool...

18 Comments

Banned

Never got into it.

Liked the OS though. (Bit dated now!)

Original Poster Banned

uk.youtube.com/wat…sHA

I'll be honest...she really helps to watch it

http://www.fatfoogoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/helfer.jpg

Original Poster Banned

guv;3920526

Never got into it.Liked the OS though. (Bit dated now!)

thats the old ones...they rock, but I'm on about the new ones...they are a re-imagining of the original series...eg Starbuck is now a Woman

Original Poster Banned

Old Starbuck -

http://forbiddenplanet.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/Dirk%20Benedict%20Galactica%20Starbuck.jpg

New Starbuck -

http://twocrabs.blogs.com/2crabs/images/deanesmay226starbuck1.jpg

Banned

ODB_69;3920550

thats the old ones...they rock, but I'm on about the new ones...they are … thats the old ones...they rock, but I'm on about the new ones...they are a re-imagining of the original series...eg Starbuck is now a Woman

I know.

Just didnt get into it. First couple of episodes were good - but went downhill. Couldnt be bothered after that. Shame, 'cos I generally love these sort of Sci-Fi series.

Original Poster Banned

I really hve and I didnt think I would tbh...loving it...I domiss all the old schol Cylons though they were cool, sometimes this CGI malarkey just aint as good

Banned

ODB_69;3920683

I really hve and I didnt think I would tbh...loving it...I domiss all the … I really hve and I didnt think I would tbh...loving it...I domiss all the old schol Cylons though they were cool, sometimes this CGI malarkey just aint as good

Just gutted they've done Stargate to death. Remember when I saw the film and thinking - wow they could really do things with this it was a series! Unfortunately I didnt copyright that idea!! :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

Loved the Stargate film, but never got into the series...You seen theTerminator series though? thats good

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;3920729

who dat?

Banned

ODB_69;3920714

Loved the Stargate film, but never got into the series...You seen … Loved the Stargate film, but never got into the series...You seen theTerminator series though? thats good

I surprised at that. thought the series was much better than the film (even if they did have loads of Carp episodes) Have seen some of the Sara Conner Chronicles, but not many. Never remembered to set sky+ for it!

ODB_69;3920598

Old Starbuck - New Starbuck -

So very wrong :x

Banned

acecatcher3;3920747

fittest girl in there, just wanted to hit her pic up tbh soz lol

If it wasn't for the fact my laptop started to rise, I'd report you for thread spoiling! :w00t:

Babylon 5 best scifi ever in my humble opinion ,,,

Original Poster Banned

longbowassassin;3920876

loooool

Babylon 5's a big pile of ****

Thats from 'Spaced' btw

battle star is cool

Episode 4-11 = WoW ?

I find this show as freaky as frack man, I watch it at night on my own and it makes my hairs on the back of my neck stand up at times, electrifying.

Banned

BSG is one of the best TV series of recent years. It shouldn't be, it's a sci-fi!

I love good American dramam series, in my opinion The West Wing and The Sopranos are probably two of the best TV dramas ever produced. I like The Shield and The Wire also, they're excellent.

Therefore, I shouldn't like BSG. It's a silly sci-fi and the others are intelligent drama series.

No, BSG is brilliant. It's not really a sci-fi like Star Trek or Deep Space Nine, it's far deeper and more intelligent.

Anyone like me who doesn't like sci-fi, watch it, you'll love it.

(Also, it has hot women in it)

longbowassassin;3920876

You're absolutely right better than the Star Treks, better than Stargate 1.......may take a little while to get into gets better with series 1 and 2, reaches a peak with series 3 , series 4 tails off a bit but is still very good, series 5 you're probably better off skipping..

ODB if you get a chance - watch it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions