Groups

Does anyone watch Coach Trip?

If so, im racking my brains to think of there i have seen "Graham the Antique dealer" before!!! He has been on TV before and i cant think what he was on, been driving me mad since Monday (sad life i know) anyone have any ideas?

6 Comments

Just watching it now, IMDB him you will likely find out more etc....

maxmix

According to Digital spy he was in the audience on BBBM.

Original Poster

Goonieman;5350616

According to Digital spy he was in the audience on BBBM.

Aghhhhh thats where he is from!!!!!!! i remember now, i can now rest!!! rep added, thanks:):)

Along with Amazing Race they are the only 2 T V programmes i watch with the exception of sport. Absolutely love Coach Trip but i am taping ( yep still got vcr:oops:) the whole series & watching at the end so will avoid this thread if that makes sense :thumbsup:

Original Poster

darren9030;5350752

Along with Amazing Race they are the only 2 T V programmes i watch with … Along with Amazing Race they are the only 2 T V programmes i watch with the exception of sport. Absolutely love Coach Trip but i am taping ( yep still got vcr:oops:) the whole series & watching at the end so will avoid this thread if that makes sense :thumbsup:

Makes sense, just one thing (wont spoil it!!) the narrator is different!!, i have watched it since it started and you end getting used to the narrator ("Come dine with me" wouldnt be the same without Dave Lamb the narrator for example), need a few more episodes to get used to him,

I have seen this show a couple of times. Its quite entertaining. They get to see and do a lot more than the average visitor to those places they visit. Though i have noticed the old timers seem to be very tight and tend to vote off the newer folks. I saw one episode where they voted the guy off because he had long hair and wore football t-shirts!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764667
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4302000
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…25107
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals31413

See more discussions