Groups

Does anyone watch NASN (ESPN America) ?

I think that NASN (which is now called ESPN America) was part of the Setanta pack... ie you can't just get that channel on its own.

Now that Setanta has gone down the pan is it possible to get the channel via Sky on another package/individually?

10 Comments

Banned

Apparently you will be able to buy ESPN through SKy for £5 a month. This is for the football though but it might include the exsisting channels as well?

if you have bt vision they are going to replace setanta with espn shortly-not clear yet whether this is just for the english/scottish football or the whole package.

Original Poster

No BT vision here, just $KY.
    I was hoping they would put the channel for 'free' as part of the sports package, but I guess they won't.

Its free to view at the moment on Sky.

No, cos there's no NFL, only baseball (in the main it seems) and i don't like that

its free just now, i watched the swimming championship's on it earlier

Original Poster

is it still on free? I'm assuming it won't be for long as their website says itl launches 3 August.

if youre looking for NFL and/or NBA coverage your prob better just buyin the broadband packs from the site thts how i watch the NBA it was 60 quid for the year which meant i could watch a good 1200 games :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Yeah, looking for NFL/NBA/MLB. It would only be for very very occassional viewing, when a game is on at the weekend at a reasonable hour combined with when I have the house to myself (like next week when the family is off to Ireland for 2 weeks). So not really wanting to fork out anything for it as it's not worth it!

Babbabooey;5870404

Yeah, looking for NFL/NBA/MLB. It would only be for very very … Yeah, looking for NFL/NBA/MLB. It would only be for very very occassional viewing, when a game is on at the weekend at a reasonable hour combined with when I have the house to myself (like next week when the family is off to Ireland for 2 weeks). So not really wanting to fork out anything for it as it's not worth it!

i know on the NBA broadband thing u can get a day pass for 3 quid i think so if there is a few games on in the afternoon its well worth the 3 quid
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good33
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4072
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764477
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?34202

See more discussions