Groups

Does anyone watch Trisha anymore?

It's like Jezza K for pensioners!!

Lovely.

Pop channel 5 on....

Ohhhh those wrinkles look amazing in HD

11 Comments

this show still on?? thought she'd died!

Supermod

These are the oddest bunch of people I have EVER seen.

Original Poster

magicjay1986

These are the oddest bunch of people I have EVER seen.

haha you're telling me!!

She obviously had to lower her standards as she was losing viewers cos of Kyle's wise one liners......

firth_face

haha you're telling me!!She obviously had to lower her standards as she … haha you're telling me!!She obviously had to lower her standards as she was losing viewers cos of Kyle's wise one liners......

Don't know what you mean.. At the end of the day, you've got to draw a line in the sand and move on..

Have just turned over to watch it OMG ! Where do they get these people from ??

Original Poster

Nikki999

Don't know what you mean.. At the end of the day, you've got to draw a … Don't know what you mean.. At the end of the day, you've got to draw a line in the sand and move on..

Erm, excuse me, but that's my name at the top of the thread so you'll shut up and listen to what I have to say!

firth_face

Erm, excuse me, but that's my name at the top of the thread so you'll … Erm, excuse me, but that's my name at the top of the thread so you'll shut up and listen to what I have to say!

Just sit back, relax.

Nikki999

Don't know what you mean.. At the end of the day, you've got to draw a … Don't know what you mean.. At the end of the day, you've got to draw a line in the sand and move on..

youtube.com/wat…rjA

Original Poster

Nikki999

Just sit back, relax.

I think that's fair enough, we need to make sure everyone has their say.

Original Poster

albar76

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_531bFsrjA

IT'S NIGHT!!

when Trisha made a new look to her show thats when it went down hill for me, never watched it since then and hardly use to watch it
    Edited by: "MR1123" 3rd Dec 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3431247
      2. Best advert ever to be seen.2024
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1532
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1830

See more discussions