Groups

Does anyone where I can watch Royal Rumble tonight online?

Was just flicking through the channels and noticed that the rumble is on tonight. Correct me if I am wrong, is this not the pay per view where all the wrestlers join and elimate each other. If it is I think I am going to watch it.

So does anyone know any sites where I can watch it?

Cheers.

9 Comments

yep-its pay per view and apparently its 40 in the ring this year rather than 30-starts at 2am I think-too late for me-will just download it in the morning.

Original Poster

barky

yep-its pay per view and apparently its 40 in the ring this year rather … yep-its pay per view and apparently its 40 in the ring this year rather than 30-starts at 2am I think-too late for me-will just download it in the morning.

At 2am lol. I think I might allow it then aswell. Can I kindly ask where you are going to download it from? Cheers.

mighty mugger

At 2am lol. I think I might allow it then aswell. Can I kindly ask where … At 2am lol. I think I might allow it then aswell. Can I kindly ask where you are going to download it from? Cheers.

will grab it on newsgroups

Clicky

One of these should work for you.

try this

this should work

Can'rt get the above links to work, anyone had any joy?

Dangergod put a link in other thread.

this one works,

thanks dangergod

mips.tv/cha…745

sorry about previous link lol
    Edited by: "r4ge" 31st Jan 2011

Original Poster

Thanks guys, for all the link. Excellent stuff. Likes added for all your help.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764289
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31151
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846196
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917264

See more discussions