does anyone work for arise or have they worked for them before

Found 7th Jul 2012
someone told me about arise and ive been on the website to have a look it seems ok but i want to know if anyone else had experience of them

please don't Google it and tell me its a scam
Community Updates
Misc
7 Comments
I've just googled it, it's a scam
Work life balance lol

What do they actually do??

You normally read pages and pages f speal but still none the wiser

If you know what they do after 5 mins of website viewing they may be legit

I've lent money for start up business for nearly 10 years. Anything from £5k to £2m

If they can't explain what they do I wouldn't go near it

Is there any up front fees lol
I have worked for arise... It is real! Really good if you want to work from home and everything is online. I can confirm that they are a good company to work for. Good luck x
Original Poster
dodgymix

Work life balance lolWhat do they actually do??You normally read pages … Work life balance lolWhat do they actually do??You normally read pages and pages f speal but still none the wiserIf you know what they do after 5 mins of website viewing they may be legitI've lent money for start up business for nearly 10 years. Anything from £5k to £2mIf they can't explain what they do I wouldn't go near itIs there any up front fees lol

thats what got alarm bells ringing for me, I would need to pay £15 for disclosure Scotland and roughly £30 for tests and but a telephone handset with head set
I am in the process of starting to work for them. They are legit. I've paid £15 for basic disclosure (crb) £25 for their own assessment. I am now enrolling to start training for one of their clients, training is for 6 weeks and you have to pay for it BUT u do get this money back AFTER u have successfully trained and have worked for 4 weeks. I've had to update my laptop as I didn't have enough memory (they require ur laptop to meet their set criteria) and I need to get a specified phone as this is one of their other requirements. I'm quite nervous myself in all honesty and i would like to hear from anyone who is working for arise uk at the moment. If u want any more info, I am happy to help but I'm not sure how much help I will be as I'm still in the process of things!
Stars65 - now you've been there a while- how's it going?

Assuming you are still there!!,!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants