Does anyone work for T-mobile here?

17 replies
Found 3rd Jul 2009
If anyone works for T-mobile, I just wanna ask about the advantage staff discount?

1. Misc
  2. T-Mobile
17 Comments

Hi,

I do yeah. Not sure what this is though? Are you refering to friends and family?

Theone

Banned

Why? You've got O2 haven't you?

Original Poster

theone;5660339

Hi,I do yeah. Not sure what this is though? Are you refering to friends … Hi,I do yeah. Not sure what this is though? Are you refering to friends and family?Theone

Yeah, I think that's what it's called where you get 50% off, is that the one you're talking about?

guv;5660349

Why? You've got O2 haven't you?

Yeah but I can't get reception in my house, which is driving me crazy...:x

Original Poster

Anyone else?

I know someone who used to. Ages ago though. I will check if she got any friends who can help. What do you want?

Original Poster

KOGONAI;5662716

I know someone who used to. Ages ago though. I will check if she got any … I know someone who used to. Ages ago though. I will check if she got any friends who can help. What do you want?

My friends friend reckons he can get us a discount on our line rental and just wanted to know some details...if you know anyone that can get us the discount as well, we'd be willing to pay for it, as there's a few of us that's interested.

I also want to know if the 50% discount is permanent or just the existing contract and any other terms and conditions that's worth knowing long term.

I will check with her, not very confident though. :oops:

Sorry for the delay. Checked with her & she said that you are not allowed to sell, but you can share with Friends.

Original Poster

Does anyone else work for T-mobile, my friends friend was gonna sort this out for us but he's on holiday for a while and we want to get this sorted out asap.

T-mobile are the worst when it comes to upgrading at the end of the contract. its like they dont care if they lose a customer or something.

o2 on the other hand i find to be the best both coverage wise and customer service.

sorry op i know its of topic but just wanted to say that.

Original Poster

ALICOM007;5710836

T-mobile are the worst when it comes to upgrading at the end of the … T-mobile are the worst when it comes to upgrading at the end of the contract. its like they dont care if they lose a customer or something.o2 on the other hand i find to be the best both coverage wise and customer service.sorry op i know its of topic but just wanted to say that.

I would of been more than happy to move over to O2, if I could of managed to get reception in my house.

O2 are buying T-Mobile anyway - so save yourself hassle & move to Vodafone lol

ChrisUK;5711795

O2 are buying T-Mobile anyway - so save yourself hassle & move to … O2 are buying T-Mobile anyway - so save yourself hassle & move to Vodafone lol

You havent been hearing the news or watching the wrong channels.. :whistling:

Original Poster

ChrisUK;5711795

O2 are buying T-Mobile anyway - so save yourself hassle & move to … O2 are buying T-Mobile anyway - so save yourself hassle & move to Vodafone lol

I heard T-mobile were going to be bought out by Vodaphone...it sounds like someone is buying them out but it remains to be seen who will...I just hope they manage to offer better deals. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Someone else must work for T-mobile on here that can help, I'd be willing to pay.

Original Poster

dcx_badass;5747783

T-mobile is one of the worst for signal, my friend works all over Leeds … T-mobile is one of the worst for signal, my friend works all over Leeds and pretty much never has signal, He is always broken up on the phone, he can't even get it at his house in a big town (He get's no signal, if you ring it goes straight to voicemail). I'm with O2 and pretty much always have full signal where ever I am, even in my little village in a valley. He can't wait to leave them.

I thought T-mobile was supposed to have one of the best coverage in the country, I know they're not worse than 3. :giggle:

I can't seem to get a connection with anyone else in my house...if I could, I would of told them to stick it a long time ago. :roll:

Original Poster

dcx_badass;5748080

O2 have the best 2G network in the country.

Unfortunately, that's not the case when it comes to my house.

According to O2's system records, it has great coverage around my street and a decent connection in my house but that's not how it works out. :roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition50407
    2. Win the Diono Quantum travel system, worth £500 @ Netmums11
    3. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201755
    4. Win free gin for a year88

See more discussions