Groups

Does anyone work from home - found a company which isn't a scam?

Am just looking into working from home. Data Input/Secretarial work etc. Most sites are a scam and ask for money up front? Does anyone know if there are any genuine companies out there?! lol!

10 Comments

Wouldn't mind knowing myself of a legit company that actually lets you work from home straight off the bat. Every time I've seen "work from home" (usually followed by a bunch of !!!!!!!!'s or "works 110%!" I keep on scrollin'.

Original Poster

I know - everything seems to be a con!

My uncle does a lot of mystery shopper type things. Also along with the online surveys you can do, you can earn a bit. Not sure you'd earn enough for a living doing just this, but if you did enough maybe you could. But that probably defeats the object of it then!

Original Poster

the online surverys tend to take up an awful lot of time and you get peanuts! Its probably a non-starter this working from home business! lol!

Leese;2482067

the online surverys tend to take up an awful lot of time and you get … the online surverys tend to take up an awful lot of time and you get peanuts! Its probably a non-starter this working from home business! lol!

Yeah pretty much because well if it was so good we would all be at home working :thumbsup:

However I am a Saudi Prince with $5 million in the bank and I need a British bank to get my money out the country if you are interested! :whistling:

You can try Adsense marketing.

Original Poster

natversion1;2482089

Yeah pretty much because well if it was so good we would all be at home … Yeah pretty much because well if it was so good we would all be at home working :thumbsup:However I am a Saudi Prince with $5 million in the bank and I need a British bank to get my money out the country if you are interested! :whistling:

LOL!

natversion1;2482089

Yeah pretty much because well if it was so good we would all be at home … Yeah pretty much because well if it was so good we would all be at home working :thumbsup:However I am a Saudi Prince with $5 million in the bank and I need a British bank to get my money out the country if you are interested! :whistling:

Hi I dont have much in there currently , If you send me £300 to get started i will put in my bank and reply on here when it is done ....once this suceeds then call me back and I will try £1000 if this clears you can then have my bank details ( after say about anonther 3 days )

Is this ok your high:roll: ness

alnbowes;2482190

Hi I dont have much in there currently , If you send me £300 to get … Hi I dont have much in there currently , If you send me £300 to get started i will put in my bank and reply on here when it is done ....once this suceeds then call me back and I will try £1000 if this clears you can then have my bank details ( after say about anonther 3 days )Is this ok your high:roll: ness

Ok I will send you a cheque for £13,000 and if you cash it and send me the £10,000 you can keep the £3000:thumbsup:

Banned

Cant see anyone offering data input etc from home as how would the company get the data input to your home? They would scan in documents themselves using OCR etc.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767285
      2. Important info for Ryanair customers1929
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047118
      4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1527

See more discussions