Does anyonoe know what has happened to Demonoid?

3 replies
Found 11th Jul 2009
Home page is there ,but cant log in?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
3 Comments

Fine For me :whistling:

I cant seen why people bother with Demonoid? Used to be great but now they are terrible, no longer a private site tbh, racked with fakes and viruses, nothing is screened anymore, anyone can join and they dont ban or warn people who hit and run, pm me if you want an invite to a proper private site, but you have to share what you snatch,

clondikemike;5721736

I cant seen why people bother with Demonoid? Used to be great but now … I cant seen why people bother with Demonoid? Used to be great but now they are terrible, no longer a private site tbh, racked with fakes and viruses, nothing is screened anymore, anyone can join and they dont ban or warn people who hit and run, pm me if you want an invite to a proper private site, but you have to share what you snatch,

Demoniods been like that for as long as I can remember. At least by not making people upload they don't force you to break the law. The same can't be said for ratio driven sites.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz1219
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428614679
    3. Boredom1822
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769659

See more discussions