Groups
    EXPIRED

Does anyoone have one of these pig beanies?

Hi all
    I'm desperatly seeking a specific pig beanie. Its been my daughters comforter for 6 years now and it can't take many more repairs or wash cycles lol. I'm tried everything I can think of to get a replacement so just hoping someone, somewhere has one unloved and collecting dust that would get a very good home with me. Link below to a pic of when piggy was nice and new!!

i76.photobucket.com/alb…jpg

Kind regards :-)

11 Comments

Hi, have you tried Ebay?

Original Poster

Yes I have, I search ebay regularly, I guess soft toys don't make much money so people don't always think to put them on there.. I will keep trying though. Thanks

wanderer;7827748

Yes I have, I search ebay regularly, I guess soft toys don't make much … Yes I have, I search ebay regularly, I guess soft toys don't make much money so people don't always think to put them on there.. I will keep trying though. Thanks

There is a wanted section, you could add this, then fingers crossed. I hope you find one.

Original Poster

Oh is there? Thank you, I hope I do too!

Is this it? Ebay item number 330401473460.

Original Poster

Thank you :-) Glad we aren't the only ones.. Piggy currently has a tail and a foot missing and a few holes that I need to repair.. seriously he's had more stitches than Jordan!!!

Original Poster

No thats not it I'm afraid :-( Thank you for trying though xx

wanderer;7827784

No thats not it I'm afraid :-( Thank you for trying though xx

Sorry, ive just seen that you have posted a link to a picci, i will have a look.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j24/natrat1984/piggy2.jpg

Does it have a makers label?

Original Poster

It was made by giftworks but I've tried them already :-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick1111
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391515
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card22
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION11