Groups

Does anywhere re-fill HP Photosmart 364 cartridges?

Banned
    Cartridge World don't.

14 Comments

[img]t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRg4Eve3VvkPoGi2NNWXn0nTZwaMRK08Ww4zZZfHM4VGuK0ylQd[/img]
    Edited by: "farhadmaster" 27th Nov 2010

Original Poster Banned

I am gutted ^^^^^^^

You can get a full set of the XL ones on ebay for £7.99 item: 270668968706

Original Poster Banned

harlzter

You can get a full set of the XL ones on ebay for £7.99 item: 270668968706

Mine are not XL

I also like recycling

You can't re-fill these ones because of the chip inside (micro not oven!).

DLM

Mine are not XL :(I also like recycling

The XL are the same but larger capacity, they are interchangeable,

If you like recycling drop the old ones into one of many charity shops that get paid for them (save the children being one)

staples also give you £1 back per cartridge when you buy new ones, I know thats not charitable but you need something back when you have no choice but to buy them there because lexmark seem to have made sure you cant get their inks anywhere cheap, rant about ink over
    Edited by: "michelleleemoo" 28th Nov 2010

Moral of the story for DLM and michelleleemoo? ALWAYS check the cartridge prices BEFORE you buy a printer. A initially cheap printer can suddenly turn very expensive, over a slightly more expensive one with cheaper cartridges.

Compatible cheaper cartridges for this model with be available in next couple of weeks.

peodude

Moral of the story for DLM and michelleleemoo? ALWAYS check the cartridge … Moral of the story for DLM and michelleleemoo? ALWAYS check the cartridge prices BEFORE you buy a printer. A initially cheap printer can suddenly turn very expensive, over a slightly more expensive one with cheaper cartridges.

yr absolutely right and i must admit its probably the only purchase i've made that i didn't research, expensive lesson learned.
    Edited by: "michelleleemoo" 28th Nov 2010

michelleleemoo

yr absolutely right and i must admit its probably the only purchase i've … yr absolutely right and i must admit its probably the only purchase i've made that i didn't research, expensive lesson learned.

I also learnt the lesson the hard way, bought a Lexmark printer cost £20, ink cartridges were going to cost £40, so after the ink ran out, i sold it, and bought a Brother.

peodude

I also learnt the lesson the hard way, bought a Lexmark printer cost £20, … I also learnt the lesson the hard way, bought a Lexmark printer cost £20, ink cartridges were going to cost £40, so after the ink ran out, i sold it, and bought a Brother.

why? did yr brother have a better printer?

michelleleemoo

yr absolutely right and i must admit its probably the only purchase i've … yr absolutely right and i must admit its probably the only purchase i've made that i didn't research, expensive lesson learned.

Me as well

peodude

I also learnt the lesson the hard way, bought a Lexmark printer cost £20, … I also learnt the lesson the hard way, bought a Lexmark printer cost £20, ink cartridges were going to cost £40, so after the ink ran out, i sold it, and bought a Brother.

Good move, I have 3 Brother printers, they cost pennies to run, I dumped my HP a long time ago.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?33193
      2. PlayStation Hacked Again?22
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News44
      4. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1020

See more discussions