Does Autoaid cover this?

Found 10th Mar
My son has Autoaid cover, his friends car has broke down. If my son goes to him can he phone Autoaid to get them out? Thought it covered my son if he was a passenger in another car but not sure or does my son need to be the driver?
Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Was your Son driving the car at the time?.

33414572-lOAKB.jpg
Edited by: "ScubaDudes" 10th Mar
From their website - "AutoAid’s breakdown cover is personal based, which means you and your legal spouse or civil partner will be covered in any eligible vehicle you are driving at the time of the breakdown.".

From this I would assume he needs to be the driver.

Whoops - beaten to it by ScubaDudes.
Edited by: "phishwak" 10th Mar
ScubaDudes13 m ago

Was your Son driving the car at the time?.[Image]

Ah, pity about that. Thanks for the reply.
phishwak13 m ago

From their website - "AutoAid’s breakdown cover is personal based, which m …From their website - "AutoAid’s breakdown cover is personal based, which means you and your legal spouse or civil partner will be covered in any eligible vehicle you are driving at the time of the breakdown.".From this I would assume he needs to be the driver.Whoops - beaten to it by ScubaDudes.

Yeah that's what I read, I have been with them for years and thought it was any car the policy holder was in, although this could have been the case it's obviously changed now.
Thanks.
Jumpingphil16 h, 5 m ago

What do you call this?Stealing?Fraud?No wonder everything costs so much …What do you call this?Stealing?Fraud?No wonder everything costs so much these days.

Seriously? I was asking if he was covered as a passenger or if the terms and conditions had changed.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants