Groups

does band hero need 3 wii remotes

hi, quick question..... thinking of getting band hero for xmas. seeing as there are 3 instruments (drums, guitar & mic) does that mean 3 remotes are needed to play all 3 at same time? thanks for help.

9 Comments

I dont' think it uses any. Aren't they all wireless instruments to the Wii?

Apparently you need one for the mic, the other two have an adaptor.

Original Poster

greg_68;6946284

I dont' think it uses any. Aren't they all wireless instruments to the … I dont' think it uses any. Aren't they all wireless instruments to the Wii?Apparently you need one for the mic, the other two have an adaptor.

oh ok. :oops: i thought the remotes clipped into them somewhere?

The wii uses the wiimote to provide the wireless capability. They slot into the instruments.

Im think its only the guitar and drums that use the wiimote.

michelle2207;6946333

oh ok. :oops: i thought the remotes clipped into them somewhere?

Think that's mainly the sports equipment.

Hello - you need a Wii remote for every instrument. They slot into the guitar and drums and you need it somewhere near the mic to be able to use that!

Pink & Fluffy;6946469

Hello - you need a Wii remote for every instrument. They slot into the … Hello - you need a Wii remote for every instrument. They slot into the guitar and drums and you need it somewhere near the mic to be able to use that!

Damn, Christmas just got a little bit more expensive.

Original Poster

Pink & Fluffy;6946469

Hello - you need a Wii remote for every instrument. They slot into the … Hello - you need a Wii remote for every instrument. They slot into the guitar and drums and you need it somewhere near the mic to be able to use that!

ah great thanks! i thought so. now i need to buy another remote!!!!! :thumbsup:

greg_68;6946509

Damn, Christmas just got a little bit more expensive.

But the games are so addictive - will keep you entertained for hours :-D

Original Poster

thanks everyone rep left. x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846156
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1420
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      4. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218

See more discussions