Groups

Does Bargain Crazy do a free returns service?

As in, do I need to pay to send things back to them?

8 Comments

mod

As far as I know you can return it free. There should be a returns label. I think we've had them in the past.

Original Poster

andywedge;4882293

As far as I know you can return it free. There should be a returns label. … As far as I know you can return it free. There should be a returns label. I think we've had them in the past.

Thanks, but from the website it doesn't mention if you have to pay to send stuff back - I don't know what size to order so want to order 2 sizes if it is free returns

Is anyone sure?

mod

Mrs.Z;4882348

Thanks, but from the website it doesn't mention if you have to pay to … Thanks, but from the website it doesn't mention if you have to pay to send stuff back - I don't know what size to order so want to order 2 sizes if it is free returnsIs anyone sure?

We did buy something from them earlier this year and there was a free returns label with the purchase; which we sent back; cos it was not what we expected. But all round good service.

Original Poster

andywedge;4882472

We did buy something from them earlier this year and there was a free … We did buy something from them earlier this year and there was a free returns label with the purchase; which we sent back; cos it was not what we expected. But all round good service.

Okay, thanks - you didn't sound too sure in the last post

Banned

lol do you send everything back? was it you sending matress back to littlewoods or somewhere a while back?

Original Poster

casparwhite;4882602

lol do you send everything back? was it you sending matress back to … lol do you send everything back? was it you sending matress back to littlewoods or somewhere a while back?

no :? - wasn't me

Just wanna order 2 different sizes in a few tops/dresses so wanted to know if it is free to return

Banned

Mrs.Z;4882695

no :? - wasn't meJust wanna order 2 different sizes in a few tops/dresses … no :? - wasn't meJust wanna order 2 different sizes in a few tops/dresses so wanted to know if it is free to return

sorry.

i hate buying clothes and trainers online i end up sending it all back unless ive tried it on somewhere beforehand

Just ring them up and they will arrange a collection
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      2. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
      3. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56
      4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??48

See more discussions