Groups

does bt show calls (free to 0870?)

now bt charge free for 0870 but will these show on bill or do calls that are free not show up. im using an 0870 number but want to make sure its free but nothing is coming up on paperless bill - is it safe to say its free?

4 Comments

Assuming you are on a free call package the bills don't generally itemise your free calls so I think you are safe to assume they are included!

Only caveat to that is that the online paperless billing tends to update overnight so best wait 24 hours from making the call before checking!

Original Poster

graham29a;4795670

Assuming you are on a free call package the bills don't generally itemise … Assuming you are on a free call package the bills don't generally itemise your free calls so I think you are safe to assume they are included!Only caveat to that is that the online paperless billing tends to update overnight so best wait 24 hours from making the call before checking!

thanks for this

i have option 3 and havent been charged for 0870 numbers since it changed over, you will get charged if you go over your 59mins or if its outside your free call time frame, also you will only be able to see any calls up until 10pm previous evening, if you go on to recent calls in your over view you will be able to tell straight away. same with free txts.

Dear friends,

I have been told that there is a "fair usage policy for making 0870 and 0845 calls – max. 1,000 mins or 150 calls a month. If either of these limits on free calls is exceeded, BT will charge for these calls until further notice".

I wanted to know exactly what it means by saying "max. 1,000 mins or 150 calls a month".
    What is that 'a month' period they are considering.

* Is it the month from my Billing date or
    * is it 1st of every month or
    * is it last 30 days usage.

Can you please let me know how they are calculating

If we take it as an example like my bill has been produced on 6th July for the period of 6th July - 5th August. Can I use this 1000 minutes or 150 calls of 0870 or 0845 calls between 6th July - 5th August anytime or do I need to consider any other dates.
    For example-
    My billing date - 6th July
    Billing period - 6th July - 5th August
    1. If I use 200 minutes between 6th of July to 15th July, how many minutes will be remaining at the end of 15th July? I expect that as 800 minutes left till 5th August.
    2. In the same month suppose if I have used 200 on 4th July (which is outside my current billing period 6th July - 5th Aug) and used 200 minutes between 6th of July to 15th July, how many minutes will be remaining at the end of 15th July?
    does this comes under this 1000 minutes or 150 calls limit?

Anybody have an idea about this kind of situation....

Please let me know guys...hope you guys understand what I am asking for.

Thank you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846246
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1640
      3. LG Watch Style worth buying for £75?22
      4. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good22

See more discussions