Groups

Does 'contact us' work?

Have asked 3 questions over a week and no reponse mods?
    Not too concerned about the first 2 but would really like a reply to a question I recently submitted today.

Thanks

11 Comments

it does, send them a follow up. or if not there is feedback if applicable

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;7998511

it does, send them a follow up. or if not there is feedback if applicable

Do you mean just post the question in 'feedback'?
    I'll try again in an hour or two

they rarely answer

mod

Admin do get an awful lot of "contact us" messages
    As far as I am aware they do answer them but it can take some time due to the volume
    They reply via email rather than PM so not sure if you have checked your email inbox
    However, I have passed details on to them about this thread

me too. I sent a question over a week ago (maybe two or three weeks). Would it be best waiting for a reply or asking again?

Banned

from what i have heard you only get a response if admin/rayman feel a response is needed

Banned

sassie;7998939

from what i have heard you only get a response if admin/rayman feel a … from what i have heard you only get a response if admin/rayman feel a response is needed

when did you hear this?

Banned

casparwhite;7998960

when did you hear this?

in 1843

andywedge;7998762

Admin do get an awful lot of "contact us" messages[COLOR="Red"]As far as … Admin do get an awful lot of "contact us" messages[COLOR="Red"]As far as I am aware they do answer them[/COLOR] but it can take some time due to the volumeThey reply via email rather than PM so not sure if you have checked your email inboxHowever, I have passed details on to them about this thread

They "may" answer them.

t0mm;7998709

they rarely answer

+1 :thumbsup: If you found anything that discredits HUKD, don't count on them replying.

Original Poster

andywedge;7998762

Admin do get an awful lot of "contact us" messagesAs far as I am aware … Admin do get an awful lot of "contact us" messagesAs far as I am aware they do answer them but it can take some time due to the volumeThey reply via email rather than PM so not sure if you have checked your email inboxHowever, I have passed details on to them about this thread

Sent question at 4pm yesterday and got a reply after 12 midnight. So maybe the hukd team is very busy after all. Anyhow, thankyou for forwarding the details. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767170
      2. word association Game73844450
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047079
      4. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)78

See more discussions