Does Escentual.com sell real or fake perfume?

LocalFound 17th Dec 2015
Does Escentual.com sell real or fake perfume?
Has anyone ever shopped from there before?
What was your experience?
Community Updates
AskPerfume
17 Comments
Ordered a Joop gift set a week ago at a good price. They've now cancelled leaving me to find same gift a week before Christmas. Won't bother using them again.
Ordered a jpg gift set from them on Black Friday.
Quick delivery, no problems.
rachael01235

Ordered a jpg gift set from them on Black Friday. Quick delivery, no … Ordered a jpg gift set from them on Black Friday. Quick delivery, no problems.

Was is fake or the actual perfume?
Actual perfume. It's a Christmas present so I haven't used the perfume, but the box is identical to the gift sets sold everywhere else.
I have purchased from them many times and all there stuff is 100% genuine
what is it with you people?! you see some posh advert on tv and you run buying it.go to one of your local perfume chain shops and buy choosing by smell,not the price and not by label.you should learned by now that buying Pamela Anderson advertised perfume not gonna give you bigger boobs and ass.lol or like linx - women not gonna start jumping on you . unless maby if you brag to those that is in same believe like you....
N3RO

what is it with you people?! you see some posh advert on tv and you run … what is it with you people?! you see some posh advert on tv and you run buying it.go to one of your local perfume chain shops and buy choosing by smell,not the price and not by label.you should learned by now that buying Pamela Anderson advertised perfume not gonna give you bigger boobs and ass.lol or like linx - women not gonna start jumping on you . unless maby if you brag to those that is in same believe like you....

FYI I discovered this perfume at boots, not some "posh advert on TV"
I've bought from them before and they are a reputable retailer.
N3RO

what is it with you people?! you see some posh advert on tv and you run … what is it with you people?! you see some posh advert on tv and you run buying it.go to one of your local perfume chain shops and buy choosing by smell,not the price and not by label.you should learned by now that buying Pamela Anderson advertised perfume not gonna give you bigger boobs and ass.lol or like linx - women not gonna start jumping on you . unless maby if you brag to those that is in same believe like you....

What on earth are you jabbering on about? Get yourself back to bed.
NEtech

What on earth are you jabbering on about? Get yourself back to bed.

​O im sorry did i made you angry,did i touched sensitive place.lol
Ordered from them last December and spent the next 7 months trying to find out when I would receive it after receiving conflicting information from e-mails and phone conversations. Cancelled my order in the end and fought for another 2 months to get a refund - very bad customer service in my opinion. Cannot comment on if the products are real or not as never received.
N3RO

​O im sorry did i made you angry,did i touched sensitive place.lol

Just a boring troll who pops up at Christmas, must be lonely for you at this time of year, what with everyone else having friends and family to have fun with.

Also stop trolling the for sale/trade section, you are only supposed to comment in that section if you are buying or selling, not trolling. I am surprised you have not been suspended by now.
just for your information,im happily maried man ho has beautiful 4 months old daughter.so you don't worry about my happiness.lol
N3RO

NURSE, he's not taken his medication and he's on the computer again!
Just to let you all know, my perfume arrived. It cost me £70 and to my surprise it was fake. The Valentino badge tag thing was stuck in correctly on the bottle which was a huge give away. I've rang them and told them I'll be returning back and I want a refund, let's see what happens.
There a great shop and every item is genuine
mizzfrantic

There a great shop and every item is genuine

Clearly not.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants