Does Flannels sell genuine goods or cheaper versions?

Posted 20th Oct
Was looking to buy a card holder which is significantly cheaper in Flannels but would it likely be of lower quality? They look the same but the flannels description is more vague and I have heard of Sports Direct having cheaper versions of branded products.

flannels.com/mon…314
johnlewis.com/mon…648
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
It would be genuine. An established High Street chain like Flannels isn't going to be selling counterfeit knock-offs.
i am not saying for sure but i have ordered one thing from flannels and from a brand i have never ordered anywhere else

armani hipster/boxers - have NEVER had breeks fall apart as quickly as these
and i never wore them as often as others i have as the very low waist band wasn't what i was expected so wore even worse than others
so i have no idea if this is common for armani or if common for flannels but i wont be using either again

sports direct have full ownership of some brands and people mention the quality decrease but i dont think they have managed to get armani yet
Edited by: "brilly" 20th Oct
Flannnels is a subsidiary fully owned by Sports Direct. It's entirely possible that some goods sold are the same between the two.
brilly20/10/2019 11:15

i am not saying for sure but i have ordered one thing from flannels and …i am not saying for sure but i have ordered one thing from flannels and from a brand i have never ordered anywhere elsearmani hipster/boxers - have NEVER had breeks fall apart as quickly as theseand i never wore them as often as others i have as the very low waist band wasn't what i was expected so wore even worse than othersso i have no idea if this is common for armani or if common for flannels but i wont be using either againsports direct have full ownership of some brands and people mention the quality decrease but i dont think they have managed to get armani yet

38706151-ioEUJ.jpg
This is a genuine store all high end quality.
John Lewis will price match any bricks 7 mortar store
johnlewis.com/cus…old
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants