Does Game price CeX on console and accessories?

Banned
or just games? Also do they beat each item by a pound or just all of them together

6 Comments

they match and then add 5 percent on for hardware I believe. software they match and add a quid

They'll match anything that both they and a competitor accept for trade-ins, and it should be £1 per item (5% for hardware), but some stores may try to apply a policy of £1 on the total price.

Some further details here, but 'manager discretion' is always available to them as a general override: game.co.uk/en/…in/
Edited by: "Illusionary" 20th Sep 2016

Original Poster Banned

Illusionary

They'll match anything that both they and a competitor accept for … They'll match anything that both they and a competitor accept for trade-ins, and it should be £1 per item (5% for hardware), but some stores may try to apply a policy of £1 on the total price.Some further details here, but 'manager discretion' is always available to them as a general override: http://www.game.co.uk/en/games/trade-in/

Thanks for the quick reply hopefully I have one of the better stores that will add on a pound a item as I have lots to trade in. Thanks again

Original Poster Banned

kylemackenzie

they match and then add 5 percent on for hardware I believe. software … they match and then add 5 percent on for hardware I believe. software they match and add a quid

Didn't even see your post Thanks alot anyway
Edited by: "MrGimmeThatHeat" 20th Sep 2016

price match applies

They used to add 15%. I questioned this when trading in my old ps vita and they said they don't price match to a percentage. I then got them to ask a manager as I felt this was wrong, as I have price matched 15% in the same store 3 times within the previous year.

The manager came out and said they have a 5% price match rule now, but said he'll give me 10% this one time.

Best question it in store acting like you know it was 15% and see if they can up it from 5%. Worst case it's 5% you get for hardware (consoles, phones and tablets).
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Car park fine UKPC44
    2. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay1015
    3. BT deal56
    4. Gaming Monitor22

See more discussions