does girls next clothes sell on here ok.

hi all was just wanting to know do next clothes sell on here as good as what they do on ebay, i am only asking as i listed loads on ebay a few months ago and i got really good prices but was then stung with all there stupid charges so would it be worth using this website for them in future? i am not looking to sell anything at the minute but it would be nice to know. thanks.

27 Comments

Banned

rty having a look in the fs boards

Original Poster

sassie;6643231

rty having a look in the fs boards

ive had a look through the for sale bit but there doesnt really seem to be much next clothing plus the stuff i buy my daughter half the time i sell on before it has even gone out of season.

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6643253

"as well as they do on ebay"oh dear:"as good as what they do on ebay"Poor … "as well as they do on ebay"oh dear:"as good as what they do on ebay"Poor kid.

what do you mean poor kid?

Banned

just stuck next in search at top right and then clicked the fs board hotukdeals.com/sea…ge=

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6643280

Well if they learn English from you, I don't see much of a future … Well if they learn English from you, I don't see much of a future education wise for them.

ffs i just cant escape n*bs like u can i go and get a life the question was about clothing not the way i put things, and my kids are very clever.

greyparrot;6643297

ffs i just cant escape n*bs like u can i go and get a life the question … ffs i just cant escape n*bs like u can i go and get a life the question was about clothing not the way i put things, and my kids are very clever.

Don't worry about it,his spelling isn't perfect either:roll:

Original Poster

sassie;6643272

just stuck next in search at top right and then clicked the fs board … just stuck next in search at top right and then clicked the fs board http://www.hotukdeals.com/search.php?action=search&keywords=next&category=&type=6&date_range=

thanks sassie i will have a look though.

Original Poster

deb8z;6643323

Don't worry about it,his spelling isn't perfect either:roll:

thanks just get annoying how i cant just come on here and ask a simple question without all the twits trying to get at me.

Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]strong grammar[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I do agree, the bullying is uncalled for, and that's basically what it is.

Banned

greyparrot;6643325

thanks sassie i will have a look though.

your welcome :thumbsup:

greyparrot;6643344

thanks just get annoying how i cant just come on here and ask a simple … thanks just get annoying how i cant just come on here and ask a simple question without all the twits trying to get at me.

u cant anymore,thats what puts the likes of us off posting coz u feel like u r always ridiculed,they will find something wrong in anything u post

Original Poster

edjaned;6643389

u cant anymore,thats what puts the likes of us off posting coz u feel … u cant anymore,thats what puts the likes of us off posting coz u feel like u r always ridiculed,they will find something wrong in anything u post

i know,the amount of times i have wanted to post on here even just to say hello and see what everyone else is up to and i cant coz they try and get you down all the time i probably would be best sticking to ebay its less hassle too be honest.

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6643410

There's a difference between the odd typo or spelling mistake and using … There's a difference between the odd typo or spelling mistake and using the wrong words completely.

well you know i am not perfect like you think you are, please tell me what makes you so happy about coming on here and finding faults with people what the hell is your problem?

greyparrot;6643406

i know,the amount of times i have wanted to post on here even just to say … i know,the amount of times i have wanted to post on here even just to say hello and see what everyone else is up to and i cant coz they try and get you down all the time i probably would be best sticking to ebay its less hassle too be honest.

u dont seem to get any crap on the fs/ft board they are not allowed to thread spoil on there
the next clothes sell pretty well,most people like the next stuff i know i do
stick it on people can always make u offers,up to u if u accept or not,at least u can get rid of them straight away on here and no charges

greyparrot;6643406

i know,the amount of times i have wanted to post on here even just to say … i know,the amount of times i have wanted to post on here even just to say hello and see what everyone else is up to and i cant coz they try and get you down all the time i probably would be best sticking to ebay its less hassle too be honest.

If you want camadarie ( sp) perhaps try a forum for mums, or PTS. The smaller ones tend to be friendlier. Althought there are some fantastic girlies here too. Just too many (_(_)y men

Banned

just incase you are thinking about selling on here, think the 7 day rule may apply here, where you need to get this locked and wait a full 7 days before listing, i may be wrong but thought i best mention it

Original Poster

edjaned;6643448

u dont seem to get any crap on the fs/ft board they are not allowed to … u dont seem to get any crap on the fs/ft board they are not allowed to thread spoil on therethe next clothes sell pretty well,most people like the next stuff i know i dostick it on people can always make u offers,up to u if u accept or not,at least u can get rid of them straight away on here and no charges

thats what i was thinking its quick and no fees involved i may give it a go thanks for your advice.

dcx_badass;6643410

There's a difference between the odd typo or spelling mistake and using … There's a difference between the odd typo or spelling mistake and using the wrong words completely.

in the wider scheme of things............does it really matter ?

Next fly off the fs boards if priced right. The difference here is you acceot what you want and you have to hope that your low starting bid will attract buyers..

I never forget i only got £2.70 once for 2 rompers BNWT aged 0-3 months when all week exact same ones used were flying at £8. Ebay is fickle. Here your in charge

Original Poster

sassie;6643465

just incase you are thinking about selling on here, think the 7 day rule … just incase you are thinking about selling on here, think the 7 day rule may apply here, where you need to get this locked and wait a full 7 days before listing, i may be wrong but thought i best mention it

yeah i think i would have to wait the 7 days too be honest sassie alot of my stuff is summer items that i know will not fit her next summer i may even wait till about april.

bitseylango;6643482

in the wider scheme of things............does it really matter ?

+1 exactly.

doesnt make her a bad person or lesser person if her ghrammar a bit off. Anyway lots of us dont spell correctly when we type , using typos and abbreviations. However i can spell and my grammar is ok when i put pen to paper. I guess many of us take more care then as it matters more. Least that mu opinion anyway

Banned

greyparrot;6643491

yeah i think i would have to wait the 7 days too be honest sassie alot of … yeah i think i would have to wait the 7 days too be honest sassie alot of my stuff is summer items that i know will not fit her next summer i may even wait till about april.

yeah propbably best if its summer stuff, good luck anyway, and if you need any help on the fs boards there a few of us wannabes who will always happily try and help :thumbsup:

greyparrot;6643491

yeah i think i would have to wait the 7 days too be honest sassie alot of … yeah i think i would have to wait the 7 days too be honest sassie alot of my stuff is summer items that i know will not fit her next summer i may even wait till about april.

No harm in pohtographing and posting. As some ppl will buy in advance if its lush enough. Also some people holiday in hotter climates in the winner . Like MIL in fuerteventura now and she be in cuba in febuary. Least if you photograph it all now saves getting it back out to photograph later. Ive photographed a load of summer clothes so they ready on photobucket in case anyone asks

Original Poster

sassie;6643501

yeah propbably best if its summer stuff, good luck anyway, and if you … yeah propbably best if its summer stuff, good luck anyway, and if you need any help on the fs boards there a few of us wannabes who will always happily try and help :thumbsup:

cheers sassie i will keep that in mind.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

DIVA1977;6643512

No harm in pohtographing and posting. As some ppl will buy in advance if … No harm in pohtographing and posting. As some ppl will buy in advance if its lush enough. Also some people holiday in hotter climates in the winner . Like MIL in fuerteventura now and she be in cuba in febuary. Least if you photograph it all now saves getting it back out to photograph later. Ive photographed a load of summer clothes so they ready on photobucket in case anyone asks

yeah i may do, all of it is from summer 2009 its only just gone off the website, i just like to buy her new each summer and winter plus she is growing quick so it wouldnt fit next summer anyway.

Original Poster

DIVA1977;6643484

Next fly off the fs boards if priced right. The difference here is you … Next fly off the fs boards if priced right. The difference here is you acceot what you want and you have to hope that your low starting bid will attract buyers..I never forget i only got £2.70 once for 2 rompers BNWT aged 0-3 months when all week exact same ones used were flying at £8. Ebay is fickle. Here your in charge

yeah good point, it can be sickening when you get a low price on ebay when you have seen other fetching more.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764056
    2. Pink Balls511
    3. PS4 Beta Software Version 569
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846105

See more discussions