Does google play music have a tops hits?

Posted 2nd Dec
I normally play top hits on spotify which seems a good go to when I want music, what do I ask my google to play something similar?

saying top hits plays a strange set of songs.. want to use google due to price
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

4 Comments
hamburger menu --> top charts. if you are subscribed via different country than UK the charts will be different
mtsk02/12/2019 21:23

hamburger menu --> top charts. if you are subscribed via different country …hamburger menu --> top charts. if you are subscribed via different country than UK the charts will be different

Hi thanks, yes I've seen on the app but what about with my voice to my google home, UK charts and such plays weird random songs, nothing in the charts ect.
Don't know, I don't like to listen to the crap kids consider music these days. I have my own music uploaded to Google and get suggestions based on that which is much better and unique than top charts .
mtsk02/12/2019 22:23

Don't know, I don't like to listen to the crap kids consider music these …Don't know, I don't like to listen to the crap kids consider music these days. I have my own music uploaded to Google and get suggestions based on that which is much better and unique than top charts .

I'm 23 so I'm on cusp of still being a kids listener, to get that suggestions what do you ask it, play my music or something?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants