Groups

Does HotUkDeals cost you more than you save?!

Since i have been on this site, i have obviously brought a lot of the hot deals that are available..... but i have probably also brought some items because they are a good deal rather than actually needing them.....

So the question is.....

Do you think HUKD has saved you money..... or cost you more with all the deals available - Discuss!

14 Comments

When I've needed to buy things yup, fortunately I have pretty good self control so dont buy everything that looks good lol

Banned

Saved probably.

I have started spending in deals etc... though

Too much bitchiness in misc :roll:

Yes, I have purchased things I saw on the deals section because they were a bargain and never used them, so now I'm being strict with myself and if I don't need it I don't get it.

yes it does cost me more money, definately!!! since i've booked my holiday i've avoided the deals and just stayed in the misc and managed to save a LOT of money!!!

sickly sweet;8414906

Yes, I have purchased things I saw on the deals section because they were … Yes, I have purchased things I saw on the deals section because they were a bargain and never used them, so now I'm being strict with myself and if I don't need it I don't get it.

+1000!!!! :thumbsup:

Cost me more, buy things that i dont need cause there a good price, then dont use them so end up selling them at a loss.

Original Poster

Defiantly staying in misc a lot more at the moment, some deals are just too tempting otherwise!

nice thread this, intresting question

Original Poster

monkeybrains;8415624

nice thread this, intresting question

I like to think so! :whistling:

It costs me more, but then again I get more for my money. Can only think of one thing which was a complete impulse and has never been used - that blinking pogo polaroid printer thing!! (Anyone make me an offer :p)

Saved definitely!! Got some blinding deals!

Banned

I only buy things if it's a really good deal and check what they go for on ebay first if i'm unsure whether i'll use it. If I could make a profit upon realising I don't like it, then I don't worry to much

Banned

Saved got some great deals but the spent more than I would on stuff I don't need 50/50.

I rarely buy stuff that's posted as a deal come to think of it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Spotify Family Premium share719
      2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710955
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2650
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846379

See more discussions