Does HotUKdeals make money?

Found 20th May 2009
As above. Is some1 getting rich off this?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
72 Comments

no its a free stit so i wouldnt imagine so

Every Time You Buy Through A Active Link

Yes. Affiliate referral links. AKA if someone buys something through the go to deal link.

Paul is indeed a rich man

it runs through affiliate links.
kinda like commission.. well exactly like commission really!

Banned

shosie;5271957

no its a free stit so i wouldnt imagine so

hahahahahahaha ... they are well rich, quidco is owned by the site too

They get an affiliates fee from "referring" you to the sites that take part.

yes itmakes money and lots of it ........

all the "go to deal" links are turned into affiliate links for the biggest companies ...... the link will always be hotukdeals.com/vis…209 or similar ......

Hmmm i didnt know any of this either,

Original Poster

Hmmm shoudlnt they pass on savings to the users that make the site what it is every once in a while!!!

shosie;5272019

Hmmm i didnt know any of this either,

your a hukd noob ..... you think the site would be here without help ? its a huge forum and the server / vbulletin are not free :thumbsup:

also they have to pay "developer" to keep bringing new tools / updates

Banned

jonny1_rfc;5272038

Hmmm shoudlnt they pass on savings to the users that make the site what … Hmmm shoudlnt they pass on savings to the users that make the site what it is every once in a while!!!

http://media.sheknows.com/articles/Sutherland-body-snatcher.jpg

Banned

jonny1_rfc;5272038

Hmmm shoudlnt they pass on savings to the users that make the site what … Hmmm shoudlnt they pass on savings to the users that make the site what it is every once in a while!!!

hahahah top post.. they give away free amazon vouchers from time to time wooooooo:santa:

faevilangel;5272046

your a hukd noob ..... you think the site would be here without help ? … your a hukd noob ..... you think the site would be here without help ? its a huge forum and the server / vbulletin are not free :thumbsup:also they have to pay "developer" to keep bringing new tools / updates

maybe so i just never gabe it much thought to be honest tho i did wonder hoe it can run

jonny1_rfc;5272038

they do ....... they give away hundreds in amazon vouchers every so often e,g. banner competition / video competition are 2 of the main ones

they are becoming scarcer though

Yeh they make money - god knows how much but if you ask guys in suits come round your house and beat you

Banned

jonny1_rfc;5272038

They do...it's called Quidco

Banned

faevilangel;5272056

they do ....... they give away hundreds in amazon vouchers every so often … they do ....... they give away hundreds in amazon vouchers every so often e,g. banner competition / video competition are 2 of the main onesthey are becoming scarcer though

oi you duplicating my posts :x

shosie;5272053

maybe so i just never gabe it much thought to be honest tho i did wonder … maybe so i just never gabe it much thought to be honest tho i did wonder hoe it can run

unfortuntately the best things in life are never free :santa: we need to pay for the privilage,

i never go through the hukd link for items over £5.. i use quidco when available(which also helps the owners of this site:p)

Original Poster

dog_cop;5272051

hahahah top post.. they give away free amazon vouchers from time to time … hahahah top post.. they give away free amazon vouchers from time to time wooooooo:santa:

I've have £2.50 once i think.

Compared to about £200 back from quidco in the same amount of time.

Both sites have similar models in which they generate cash. One is ran by 21 staff and the other by 1000s haha

I heard this site is actually run by fat Nigerian scammers who just harvest everyones e-mail address and spam them all with offers of sharring lucrative bank accounts of dead foreigners.

But then I heard Gordon Brown was doing a great job too, so take no notice of me. :whistling:

dog_cop;5272074

oi you duplicating my posts :x

you thought what i was typing and typed it faster than me :whistling:

Banned

faevilangel;5272083

unfortuntately the best things in life are never free :santa: we need to … unfortuntately the best things in life are never free :santa: we need to pay for the privilage,i never go through the hukd link for items over £5.. i use quidco when available(which also helps the owners of this site:p)

try [url]www.wepromiseto.co.uk:santa:[/url]

Banned

faevilangel;5272094

you thought what i was typing and typed it faster than me :whistling:

:w00t:....

jonny1_rfc;5272086

I've have £2.50 once i think.Compared to about £200 back from quidco in t … I've have £2.50 once i think.Compared to about £200 back from quidco in the same amount of time.Both sites have similar models in which they generate cash. One is ran by 21 staff and the other by 1000s haha

yeah, they did a matchstick comp, to find 5 matchsticks and get £2.50 :santa:

Download_Dave;5272089

I heard this site is actually run by fat Nigerian scammers who just … I heard this site is actually run by fat Nigerian scammers who just harvest everyones e-mail address and spam them all with offers of sharring lucrative bank accounts of dead foreigners.But then I heard Gordon Brown was doing a great job too, so take no notice of me. :whistling:

:w00t:

faevilangel;5272083

unfortuntately the best things in life are never free :santa: we need to … unfortuntately the best things in life are never free :santa: we need to pay for the privilage,i never go through the hukd link for items over £5.. i use quidco when available(which also helps the owners of this site:p)

yeah lol i suppose so i didnt know quidco was also ownwed by the HUKD owners ( neevr really used it tbh)

dog_cop;5272101

try [url]www.wepromiseto.co.uk:santa:[/url]

aka greasypalm aka 20% of the cash goes to them :roll:

Banned

there again the banter on here is alone worth joining:w00t:... most of the deals suck

Banned

faevilangel;5272129

aka greasypalm aka 20% of the cash goes to them :roll:

what about [url]www.giveyourcashtodogcop.org:thumbsup:[/url]

shosie;5272119

yeah lol i suppose so i didnt know quidco was also ownwed by the HUKD … yeah lol i suppose so i didnt know quidco was also ownwed by the HUKD owners ( neevr really used it tbh)

a lot of people don't know that unless they really looked for the info :thumbsup:

faevilangel;5272046

also they have to pay "developer" to keep screwing it up

:whistling:

dog_cop;5272140

bribing a cop :w00t: i could never do that :whistling:

Banned

faevilangel;5272144

a lot of people don't know that unless they really looked for the info … a lot of people don't know that unless they really looked for the info :thumbsup:

mmm and that's not allowed :thinking:

barneydog;5272145

:whistling:

fpmsl :w00t: repped for that :thumbsup:

Original Poster

do mods get paid?

dog_cop;5271995

hahahahahahaha ... they are well rich, quidco is owned by the site too

Thats a bit misleading. ]Maple Syrup Media run/own Quidco - they may also run this site - but this site does not run or own quidco...

faevilangel;5272144

a lot of people don't know that unless they really looked for the info … a lot of people don't know that unless they really looked for the info :thumbsup:

and im one of the people. lol i tried to do the £2 for comparing car insurace thing bt got bored after attempt one so quidco has earned £2 off me

dog_cop;5272156

mmm and that's not allowed :thinking:

paul does make it a little hard to find it out ..... :whistling:

jonny1_rfc;5272165

do mods get paid?

nope, volunteers

shosie;5272174

and im one of the people. lol i tried to do the £2 for comparing car … and im one of the people. lol i tried to do the £2 for comparing car insurace thing bt got bored after attempt one so quidco has earned £2 off me

quidco have had £10 off me :w00t: (in fees)

dog_cop;5272140

Hi Sir,

I have clicked on your link with my card in my hand willing to give any amount needed to help this sick puppy. The link did not work, so i'm gonna go give it to someone who needs the money more.

Anyone know any MP's??
Post a comment
@
    Text