Groups

Does it cost...

to get my PAC code from Vodafone so i can keep my mobile number when i change contracts? Thanks for any help.

9 Comments

No...

No cost involved. However you will onl get it if your contract has expired or you have agreed to terminate it with them. Should be no hassles with getting it for a payg sim though.

No. Though when I requested mine they insisted I apply in writing (hassles).

Original Poster

Thanks guys repped you all. My contract terminates on the 29th so will give them a ring now

Banned

everything costs something in life my friend

Original Poster

casparwhite;8660114

everything costs something in life my friend

Yeah, thats what i thought too, but just rung up and was easier than i thought. They always seem to ask why im leaving though, and try and get me to stay with them.

Another thing, when do i give this number to the new provider. Is it after i take out a new contract? Thanks:thumbsup:

Banned

robappleby89;8660167

Yeah, thats what i thought too, but just rung up and was easier than i … Yeah, thats what i thought too, but just rung up and was easier than i thought. They always seem to ask why im leaving though, and try and get me to stay with them.Another thing, when do i give this number to the new provider. Is it after i take out a new contract? Thanks:thumbsup:

still cost you your time tho but it was no problem for me:)

yes you give it to them when they ask if you have a number you want to port over

Original Poster

casparwhite;8660179

still cost you your time tho but it was no problem for me:)yes you give … still cost you your time tho but it was no problem for me:)yes you give it to them when they ask if you have a number you want to port over

Thanks for you're help. Repped :thumbsup:

Don't forget, the PAC is only valid for 28 days.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384
      4. PlayStation Hacked Again?44

See more discussions