Groups

does it cost extra to upload video from mobile to you tube?

does it cost extra to upload video from mobile to you tube?

thanks for help

4 Comments

well,it does cost yes-depends on your data plan tho-does your contract include a monthly allowance?

Original Poster

so many mins yes - 300 -
    does it just charge for length of time or extra for video?

excuse my ignorance barky - daughter is trying to make excuse - she said it will cost too much

holly100;8637040

so many mins yes - 300 - does it just charge for length of time or extra … so many mins yes - 300 - does it just charge for length of time or extra for video?excuse my ignorance barky - daughter is trying to make excuse - she said it will cost too much

minutes isnt the same as data holly-uploading a video/downloading a video to the internet requires a data plan-it doesnt come off talktime minutes.

like,if you have an iphone,it comes with one years unlimited internet-if you have no data included in your plan then it will cost extra. hope Im explaining this ok-its a different tarriff for data and talktime.

dont you have the data cable for the phone? move the video to your pc and upload to youtube from there?

Original Poster

barky;8637299

minutes isnt the same as data holly-uploading a video/downloading a video … minutes isnt the same as data holly-uploading a video/downloading a video to the internet requires a data plan-it doesnt come off talktime minutes.like,if you have an iphone,it comes with one years unlimited internet-if you have no data included in your plan then it will cost extra. hope Im explaining this ok-its a different tarriff for data and talktime.dont you have the data cable for the phone? move the video to your pc and upload to youtube from there?

sorted barky - cheers hon:thumbsup:

rep coming your way:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. BT deal24
      2. Any Just Eat Vouchers around?11
      3. Gaming Monitor11
      4. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay1014

See more discussions