Expired

does it cost to change the multiroom sky box to freesat?

Found 28th Mar 2013
hi want to change the multiroom box for freeview and keep the sky hd box as is,as that multi room sky + set used for ps3 by kids mostly, so no point paying multi room for that. does it cost for the freeview service or how do i organise it?
Community Updates
9 Comments
You can't get freeview through a satellite.

I don't understand your question, can you rearrange the order of the words so they make sense?
Hi, I think you just want to ring sky and tell them to cancel your multiroom sub this will then in affect give you all the free channels via sky hd box but you will no longer be able to record using it.
Cancel your multiroom, you will then get Freesat from Sky, ( not Freeview ) on your multiroom box.

No recording facilities, as stated above.
Original Poster
ok thanks thats what i meant, just need to keep some signal in case wanted to watch the news or the like on it, dont need recording or the rest. sorry for confusion in my wording.
sancho1983

I don't understand your question, can you rearrange the order of the … I don't understand your question, can you rearrange the order of the words so they make sense?

hahaha!
I am playing the rights notes, just not necessarily in the correct order.
Eric Morecambe
Original Poster
yeah but i was told you had to get a different card to use from sky and it cost 25 then someone else told me it was free so was confused?
Original Poster
willhay555

hahaha!I am playing the rights notes, just not necessarily in the correct … hahaha!I am playing the rights notes, just not necessarily in the correct order.Eric Morecambe

should remember that one for my tombstone lol thx.
128plant

yeah but i was told you had to get a different card to use from sky and … yeah but i was told you had to get a different card to use from sky and it cost 25 then someone else told me it was free so was confused?

Your old card will do exactly the same as the paid for Sky Card ( £25 ) so don't waste money on one.
Original Poster
thanks inactive have no techy skills so didnt know what to do, just wasting multi subs for nothing, seems pointless.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants