Groups
    EXPIRED

Does it cost to sell on here?

never sold on here, and dont really want to sell on ebay this item. any help please rep given

11 Comments

No, it doesn't cost - there are no fees.

no it doesnt - as long as it's not above RRP.

Nope, it's free. Be sure to read through our rules and our trading guidelines before listing, though.

Yeah it does.

10% of the final selling price goes to me for being the MVP.

The JFK;3900038

Yeah it does.10% of the final selling price goes to me for being the MVP.

hmmmmm

Original Poster

The JFK;3900038

Yeah it does.10% of the final selling price goes to me for being the MVP.

yeah yeah lol

Banned

Please make payment of £5 to [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL] via Paypal gift

Thanks

Original Poster

[QUOTE=ODB_69;3900109]Please make payment of £5 to [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL] via Paypal gift

Thanks[/QUOTE

The simple answer, is no.

Although, don't try and make a joke post in there cos you get told off! Hmph.

ODB_69;3900109

Please make payment of £5 to … Please make payment of £5 to [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL] via Paypal giftThanks

how much should I pay?

ODB_69;3900109

Please make payment of £5 to … Please make payment of £5 to [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL] via Paypal giftThanks

the dandy p;3900218

how much should I pay?

Send an Invoice instead :w00t:

Note to OP : It doesnt cost any money to sell on here, but like everywhere else, there are scammers. If in doubt, ask a mod or ask other users for advice first. Other than that, the only cost is your sanity.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free Sky Sports Day Pass if anyone wants it33
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764427
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2595
      4. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good11

See more discussions