Does it cost to text someone in usa?

Found 22nd Aug 2012
Community Updates
Misc
20 Comments
Banned
It depends on how big the text is. If there is a lot of words then the text is heavy and will cost to send
Edited by: "churchill" 22nd Aug 2012
Banned
think it depends on how many words you send
Original Poster
churchill

It depends on how big the text is. If there is a lot of words then the … It depends on how big the text is. If there is a lot of words then the text is heavy and will cost to send

Hmm, so does that mean i should just send on length of a text at a time if that makes sense? Its really annoying that they havent got anything on thier website about it, all they have got is the prices of when you are in the country and when you are using data and calls. Im worried im going to have a shock tomorow when my bill updates, i already have some unknown charge on there.
Original Poster
dcx_badass

Found it within 2 seconds on google.

how!? All i kept on getting was dodgy sites which advast wasnt too keen on me clicking on... You just going to troll me or actually help out here!?
Banned
mum2b

Hmm, so does that mean i should just send on length of a text at a time … Hmm, so does that mean i should just send on length of a text at a time if that makes sense? Its really annoying that they havent got anything on thier website about it, all they have got is the prices of when you are in the country and when you are using data and calls. Im worried im going to have a shock tomorow when my bill updates, i already have some unknown charge on there.

It meens the more words you use the heavier the text is to send so obviously they charge accordingly, try to shorten the words with text speak
Banned
mum2b

Hmm, so does that mean i should just send on length of a text at a time … Hmm, so does that mean i should just send on length of a text at a time if that makes sense? Its really annoying that they havent got anything on thier website about it, all they have got is the prices of when you are in the country and when you are using data and calls. Im worried im going to have a shock tomorow when my bill updates, i already have some unknown charge on there.

What I did was just send like 5-7 words at a time and it was super cheap, but when my sister used it to text her friend she used like over 50 words and it cost £2 to send!
Banned
mum2b

how!? All i kept on getting was dodgy sites which advast wasnt too keen … how!? All i kept on getting was dodgy sites which advast wasnt too keen on me clicking on... You just going to troll me or actually help out here!?

Ignore Dcx he just trolls and never trys to help anyone
Banned
sherg

What I did was just send like 5-7 words at a time and it was super cheap, … What I did was just send like 5-7 words at a time and it was super cheap, but when my sister used it to text her friend she used like over 50 words and it cost £2 to send!

Exactly

The secret is sending many short messages I.E light weight messages as they are easier to transport to the phone
Banned
dcx_badass

Dont troll the OP dcx your just trying to wind her up
Banned
from the tesco website.

USA COSTS (sent from United Kingdom)

5-10 words - £0.00
11-20 words - £0.40p
21-30 words - £1.90
31-40 words - £2.80
41-59 words - £4.00

* You will be charged £5 for any text messages with 60+ words.

please note that text messages can not in any way be refunded.
Edited by moderator: "Aug 22, 2012 02:31" 22nd Aug 2012
Banned
sherg

from the test website.USA COSTS (sent from United Kingdom)5-10 words - … from the test website.USA COSTS (sent from United Kingdom)5-10 words - £0.0011-20 words - £0.40p21-30 words - £1.9031-40 words - £2.8041-59 words - £4.00* You will be charged £5 for any text messages with 60+ words.

yeah that looks about right from when I last checked, its crazy the pricing now, I never understand how phone call charges can go up in price
Banned
Martin Luther King had a dream it would be 20p but don't listen to him.
Banned
churchill

yeah that looks about right from when I last checked, its crazy the … yeah that looks about right from when I last checked, its crazy the pricing now, I never understand how phone call charges can go up in price

Yeh it's daylight robbery
Banned
you can type 3 words into google to get the answer your looking for btw

but no point now we've already got the info for you
Banned
The worrying thing here is the OPs username "mum2b"

God help that poor kid
X) .

It's 20p.
Edited by: "Dehumanization" 22nd Aug 2012
Wow, just wow.
Banned
dcx_badass

Best thing I've seen here in ages
Lulz/min only dcx_badass
This level of stupidity makes me want to cry!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions