Expired

does JL price match Ao.com

Banned 6
Found 30th Mar 2014
would they match ?

6 Comments

I don't know who Ao.com are but the answer would be no. As far as I'm aware, JL don't price match to online retailers. Check the JL website and I'm sure you will find more info there.

Original Poster Banned

appliance online

Nope they won't price match against them, online only.

I work in large electrical appliance department in John Lewis. We don't match online prices for retailers such as AO.com. But if you find it online for a retailer that has a store i.e Currys, then we will look at it. We then have a look at the cost price and see if we can do anything. If the cost price is higher then the competitiors sale price, then we have to refuse the sale.

We do everything to try and match the price so please don't think we will fob you guys off with a excuse.

Original Poster Banned

techymum

I work in large electrical appliance department in John Lewis. We don't … I work in large electrical appliance department in John Lewis. We don't match online prices for retailers such as AO.com. But if you find it online for a retailer that has a store i.e Currys, then we will look at it. We then have a look at the cost price and see if we can do anything. If the cost price is higher then the competitiors sale price, then we have to refuse the sale.We do everything to try and match the price so please don't think we will fob you guys off with a excuse.

hello... we were actually on our way to buy a american fridge and a 55 inc led tv , however the fridge is in black colour on john lewis and we wanted silver which ao.com or currys have... same is with tv JL has few models slightly diff so i guess price matching is almost kind of impossible coz all retailers get thier stock names a little different through supply chain for eg panasonic tv is around with model no 60b , same one JL has named 61b :-)

dealbuster13

hello... we were actually on our way to buy a american fridge and a 55 … hello... we were actually on our way to buy a american fridge and a 55 inc led tv , however the fridge is in black colour on john lewis and we wanted silver which ao.com or currys have... same is with tv JL has few models slightly diff so i guess price matching is almost kind of impossible coz all retailers get thier stock names a little different through supply chain for eg panasonic tv is around with model no 60b , same one JL has named 61b :-)

John Lewis wouldn't be able to match if it's not the exact same model and model number. This is because different retailers get slightly different model to sell. HTH
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants