Groups

Does Jordan AKA Katie price look like ......... somebody else, i cant tell, pics included for you to decide

pics are coming in post below

15 Comments

Banned

haha she proply will end up looking like that lol

Yep in about 15 years time, she is a munter, she was far more attractive before she became fake.

Banned

She wishs!!!

you could hang your coat on that chin

She looks like a Lion

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee91/Gypsy48/Cats/Lions/Male_Lion.jpg

lindauk;8149537

She looks like a Lion

except that the lion would be a better parent:whistling:

That was scarey!! or should I say 'they' are scarey! oh except for the cute lion!

i dont like katie price as a person but damn does she get a lot of hate haha

Often wonder what the long term effects will be! She's only 32 and don't understand why at her age she feels the need to get all these fillers etc. Hey ho sometimes think these people have more money than sense.

Hey Barky, how's the weather up there? I'm hoping to get up there soon to see my family who're spread around Glasgow. Love living where I am, but there's definitely NO PLACE LIKE HOME. Cheers

Banned

Teragram;8149757

Often wonder what the long term effects will be! She's only 32 and don't … Often wonder what the long term effects will be! She's only 32 and don't understand why at her age she feels the need to get all these fillers etc. Hey ho sometimes think these people have more money than sense.Hey Barky, how's the weather up there? I'm hoping to get up there soon to see my family who're spread around Glasgow. Love living where I am, but there's definitely NO PLACE LIKE HOME. Cheers

your dead right there, no place like glasgow:giggle:

garbage456;8149498

[IMG]http://forum.globaltimes.cn/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=751&d=1251271564[/IMG]

Jeez - that's like something out of Bo Selecta

whats going on with her painted on eyebrows recently they look ridiculous!!!

Banned

baboons backside, but I dare not post a picture of one

is the picture with the brown hair , is that a man who's had surgery to be a woman ? or is it a woman ?

nono2522;8149917

whats going on with her painted on eyebrows recently they look … whats going on with her painted on eyebrows recently they look ridiculous!!!

Haha, i thought the same last night when she was on !! oh and the eyelashes are getting longer and thicker too :w00t:

denandyas;8150569

is the picture with the brown hair , is that a man who's had surgery to … is the picture with the brown hair , is that a man who's had surgery to be a woman ? or is it a woman ?

neither ! its not human surely :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …137325
      2. Your dream gaming set up?816
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764522
      4. What is flamedeer??3047

See more discussions