Groups
    EXPIRED

Does Lindsay Lohan, Jamie Lee Curtis in the film freaky friday really play the guitar??

my wife was watching this film and i noticed both Jamie Lee Curtis and Lindsay lohan playing i was just wondering if they actually learnt to play the guitar or was it just staged i seen a few reviews that lohan can actually play??

26 Comments

Banned

FilthAndFurry;5877501

http://www.google.co.uk/

Cannot add to op, but that is very harsh as a reply given some of the questions on here......

To be fair to F&F, how is anyone on here going to know the answer to your question?
    If it were me, i would have directed you ]here

Unless someone happens to know either Lindsey or JLC the only other option is to look it up.
    Seeing as you said yourself that you've seen a few reviews informing that Lindsey can play the guitar, why not look into it a bit further?

Banned

boydent999;5877515

Cannot add to op, but that is very harsh as a reply given some of the … Cannot add to op, but that is very harsh as a reply given some of the questions on here......

The chances are that no-one here actually knows the answer to the question. So what the OP is asking is for people to google their question for them and find them the answer.

I don't understand why they didn't type the question into google in the first place, or try the IMDB trivia page.:?

apparently lohan is very good at strumming:whistling:

FilthAndFurry;5877539

I don't understand why they didn't type the question into google in the … I don't understand why they didn't type the question into google in the first place, or try the IMDB trivia page.:?

That i do have to agree with
    Please don't take it personal but i do hope you take on board what i mean
    There are some very lazy questions asked on here.........

maybe they just didnt want and answer but wished to have a discussion about it, others thoughts etc

boothy;5877671

perhaps they already knew the answer and like certain earlier posters in … perhaps they already knew the answer and like certain earlier posters in the thread just started it to incite negative comments and get people banned/infracted/suspended?

I posted early; does that include me :??

loupomm;5877623

maybe they just didnt want and answer but wished to have a discussion … maybe they just didnt want and answer but wished to have a discussion about it, others thoughts etc

Perhaps they already knew the answer and like certain earlier posters in the thread just started it to incite negative comments and get people banned/infracted/suspended?

Although I am sure this is not true of the OP in this case:thumbsup:

boydent999;5877678

I posted early; does that include me :??

no my friend

boothy;5877688

no my friend

phew, get worried enough no one loves me on this site as it is :-(

i must of missed that?

boydent999;5877699

aww dont be silly :friends: your one of the oldies :oops:

Original Poster

i did google it and spend about an hour last night going thouigh quite a few pages and couldnt find anything definantive.

i thought someone might no a website to point me to that was all like i never knew there was a imdb triva page so ill start there

but i think a few responses here are little harsh considoring i was just a after a little info :x

loupomm;5877715

aww dont be silly :friends: your one of the oldies :oops:

Lol, i have ventured into RFM's thread and no mention of me anywhere lol, s'ok, i can live with that

boydent999;5877699

relax,as usual a handful of idiots trying to spoil it for the rest:-D

boydent999;5877732

Lol, i have ventured into RFM's thread and no mention of me anywhere lol, … Lol, i have ventured into RFM's thread and no mention of me anywhere lol, s'ok, i can live with that

aw soz i would have but its hard to include everyone, but hey your in there in sentiment :thumbsup:

Banned

boothy;5877740

relax,as usual a handful of idiots trying to spoil it for the rest:-D

Ironically you haven't actually done anything to help the OP, whereas I've pointed them in the direction of IMDB.com.
    :thumbsup:

Original Poster

loupomm;5877623

maybe they just didnt want and answer but wished to have a discussion … maybe they just didnt want and answer but wished to have a discussion about it, others thoughts etc

thanks a helpful response to my thread

i didnt mean to open this tread to start anything or get one one in touble

i jsut think the solo she plays in the film is fantastic and just wanted to know if she was the one that plays

wish i never asked now:whistling:

amazing......a simple, straightforward question sends a thread into trolling, rude, unneccessary turmoil. At the end of the day, this is misc, its called that for a reason.
    OP if I find an answer I will post xx

EDIT: I found this

A member of the band Orgy instructed Jamie Lee Curtis on how to play the guitar. In the concert sequence, that is actually Curtis during the solo.

FilthAndFurry;5877759

This message cannot be displayed as FilthAndFurry is on your ignore list

Banned

bitseylango;5877789

amazing......a simple, straightforward question sends a thread into … amazing......a simple, straightforward question sends a thread into trolling, rude, unneccessary turmoil. At the end of the day, this is misc, its called that for a reason.OP if I find an answer I will post xx

I was just pointing out how a google search of millions of pages of information submitted by millions of people has a better chance of supplying an answer than a shopping forum.

That's not trolling - I bet to find the info the first thing you'll do is a google search. Then maybe wiki or imdb, or the imdb.com boards which are full of this type of thing.

FilthAndFurry;5877827

I was just pointing out how a google search of millions of pages of … I was just pointing out how a google search of millions of pages of information submitted by millions of people has a better chance of supplying an answer than a shopping forum.That's not trolling - I bet to find the info the first thing you'll do is a google search. Then maybe wiki or imdb, or the imdb.com boards which are full of this type of thing.

yes I did a google search, I quite like googling random crap.....some people dont.

Banned

Just to point out, thanks to the advice from a certain member on here called FilthAndFurry I was able to find out the answer to the OP's question.

thebostonchannel.com/ent…tml

FilthAndFurry;5877827

I was just pointing out how a google search of millions of pages of … I was just pointing out how a google search of millions of pages of information submitted by millions of people has a better chance of supplying an answer than a shopping forum.That's not trolling - I bet to find the info the first thing you'll do is a google search. Then maybe wiki or imdb, or the imdb.com boards which are full of this type of thing.

you forgot to say hun, include some kisses and or hugs as well as a few cuddly gif or emoticons. Do this and that trolling tag will be gone in no time you'll even get a mention in the congrats thread.:-D hun.x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Kodi Add-ons?1921
      2. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?25
      3. Samsung s8 trade in23
      4. Wix Build Website Question, Domain transfer?22

See more discussions